People will eventually feel nostalgic about garbage 2010s anime

>people will eventually feel nostalgic about garbage 2010s anime.

Attached: 1644352957631.jpg (956x717, 53.75K)

People are already nostalgic for garbage from the 90s and 00s, so what's the difference?

>164
Every single time. Kill yourself, tourist troll.
Do your job, janitors.

The garbage of 90s and 2000s is still way better than 2010s that's what

>Old good new bad
OK, Mauritanian.

I frequently listen to synthwave music and I've already seen multiple people being "nostalgic" about the Cyberpunk vidya in YouTube comments.

Post 3x3

yes, that's how time works

>younger people will be nostalgic for different things than older people
Next thing you know they'll be playing on your lawn and wearing sagging pants.

3x3

Now kill yourself, you IP-changing election tourist troll. And kill yourselves, janitors who protect him.

>people get elitist over yaoibait solely because it has mild political theming

i hope your mother gets raped while she stares at your father's decapitated corpse. mongrel.

whats significant about the filename?

>Can't prove his point and too afraid of showing his 3x3 because he knows it's just old shows

It's a recent filename which implies the user is new but in reality it's probably a randomized filename and that guy is getting angry for an incorrect reason

I mean, 2010's anime had that mysterious aura behind them you know, like i can imagine the final episode of one just being the mc and the villain in a destroyed city with rain falling down and stuff

I agree with OP. New shit mostly sucks. Humanity peaked around the 60s-90s.

I already do lol.

2010s were great you retard

Wrong. The golden century of Pericles was humanity's peak.

Attached: 1635445520258.png (854x2318, 2.75M)

You can post whetever memeshit you want fact of the matter is. Ninja Scroll and Redline have more testesterone than the entirety of the 2010s combined.
Cancer decade whose highlights are Makoto Shinkai and Attack on Titan.

>highlights
>Makoto Shinkai and Attack on Titan

>2010s anime are bad because I refuse to watch anything except what Japanese advertising companies pushed the hardest
This right here is why normalfags are so hated.

I actually watched some of the garbage here Gykatsu Kikan is a piece of garbage on epic proportions and Thunderbolt is a decent Gundam but I wouldn't put it above 08th Ms team or 0080 if we were to compare to other decades.