where did the threads go?

Attached: 1648709311317.jpg (554x720, 79.93K)

Withered away like every other fotm show

and also what do you think of the colorata?

Attached: shorthair.jpg (1080x1080, 112.48K)

well that sucks. i havent finished the LNs

The same place the episodes did.

The threads will be back once we get our season 2 announcement this month. There’s just not much to discuss anymore since we’ve already had like 10 threads sharing the same memes and theories.

Attached: 78B571F2-5DC8-47FB-8E91-0168B8DE1B3A.png (434x258, 217.08K)

Bismarck-sama...

Some fucking N-WORD posted a thread while we already had a thread up and killed the momentum of the chain. Some guys just moved over to the new thread but it died while I was on the last 4 episodes of my rewatch.

Built for BCC

Keeping reading, it gets better and better as the series progresses.

The episodes finished on a great note, there was just some gaps in the schedule. That's totally okay when you don't have high time preference and a low IQ.

Is that what happened? I missed that. Was wondering why the thread died.

The chain from the final episode died because everyone for some reason moved to a thread with a bait OP and then that thread got drowned in the emote spam last night.

This, kek. It's turn-your-brain-off type shit, it was never going to last

Yeah.
>Split the attention of fandom and haters from
That was the end of a continuous chain of threads which started the night before Episode 23 dropped.

And then I guess someone tried to bring it back while I was asleep but that died too.
The consensus of fans of the show was that we would keep it alive as long as there was at least some good new posts, interesting posts, memes, etc. until we had one not hit bump limit, then just hang out until the big even where we expect season 2 or a possible movie announcement. No one figured on a saboteur, but it be like that sometimes. The threads were starting to slow down anyway, so I'm not that upset about it. Watching this series along with this community was a great time I'll never forget.

If haters want to keep it on the front page, I will never get tired of watching all the beautiful webms that anons made of episodes 22 and 23 which speak for themselves.

april fools' memery took their place temporarily

Attached: albashin.jpg (961x757, 70.01K)

Season 2 would have been better if it was about Lena and the 86 with shin's fate being ambiguous and him showing up at the end. The federation stuff was so uneventful and boring it could easily be told in flashback episode. The forced sister character just took away from the rest of the cast.

>retarded newfag doesn't know the difference between a season and a cour
opinion discarded

like you at birth 😏

LENA SEX😤

There was a collective agreement to stop doing new threads once one didnt hit the bump limit, but then again I’m not sure that “the thread gets split into two which would have collectively hit the limit” helps

Attached: A305F52F-F509-443B-B210-1198C98C23B1.jpg (2048x1152, 233.6K)

That too, well, since we are posting again I guess I will post what I wanted to say after my rewatch.

The first time I watched the 2nd cour, I was disappointed. I was also looking at it the wrong way. I was worried about how true it was to the source material, rather than how true it was to the intent of the source material. On second watch I decided to just watch it the same way I watched the first few episodes before I picked up the LNs. I didn't worry about the LNs, just what I was watching. Is it good? Yes? (Yes.)

This series was amazing, and I mean the whole thing. Even the segments that some anons complain about because they were boring. Those were amazing too. All the shit that happened in the 2nd cour was necessary.

The final scene of the morpho fight actually managed to hit harder somehow. When Kiri approached in the backup Ameise, It dawned on me, mostly because cour 1 was still fresh in my mind, that unspoiled animeonlies probably assumed the same thing Shin assumed: Anju, Theo, Kurena, and Raiden were all KIA. This was about to be a very sad, depressing ending, until it suddenly wasn't. But then we all got to cry anyway. A good cry though, the kind that helps you heal from whatever you got going on.

It gets a 10/10 from me. I love this show and look forward to the next season

Attached: IMAAAAAA.webm (1920x1080, 2.48M)