You can only post here if your favorite childhood anime got raped to death and then got reanimated in a cel-shaded 3D...

You can only post here if your favorite childhood anime got raped to death and then got reanimated in a cel-shaded 3D look

Attached: 1.jpg (748x501, 44.6K)

Why?
No seriously why? After the failiure of Progressive and Alternative I thought that adult swimg learned is leason but no. They're still wanting to milk a franchise that ended decades ago and never needed a continuation

Production IG are literally a bunch of Jews and Adult Swim is as soulless as Netflix so it makes sense. The original director is still refusing to partake in any of this tranny shit. The Pillows probably don't care and just want more royalties,

Doesn't Warner bros already have that shitty new RWBY anime in the works? Why this?

Attached: RWBY (2013).gif (700x393, 3.35M)

It makes me sad. I couldn't even make it through two episodes of Progressive. I can't fathom how it would have garnered enough money to warrant yet another sequel/spin off.
I didn't grow up with the original, but I still love it as pure, distilled Gainax. Nothing can replicate it or replace it and god damn Production IG for trying.

Attached: 29949c90a3d0352ff0a9fa055124a61112a8a1ca.jpg (1676x1024, 362.35K)

FLCL is one of the most extreme examples of sunken cost in anime I've seen in years.

The original had a perfect blend of both studios. The over the top weird eccentricity from Production IG and the deep coming of age story telling by Gainax. This is Adult Swim's fault. I fucking hate these hipster faggots so much it's unreal.

where is her tongue?

This is Pajeet 3D modeling similar to the GTA remastered edition. This is gonna be so fucking bad.

Grunge? More like cringe.

Does Ghost in the Shell count too

DeMarco says he likes it

Yes, but the backflipping guy is great

FOOLY COOLY!!!! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* FOOLY COOLY!!!!! *CLAP CALP CLAP* FOOLY COOLY!!!!!!! *CLAP CLAP CLPA CLAP*

>raped to death
ow the edge

Hey, what's the original title of this? I haven't seen this in years. Feels like over a decade.

The Amazing Bulk

Appreciate you.

Isn't it technically Williams Street? Did P.I.G. do this one too?

Evangelion got raped by CG and the terrible writing of the remakes, is that close enough?

Attached: ShunyaYamashita-1312617446298116098-1.jpg (3260x3884, 2.72M)

What is Ghost in the Shell for 500 Alex-san?