Violet Evergarden

Almost half a decade on and it's still far and away the most sumptuous and awesome televised anime production ever. Even got me bit chocked up a few times which is crazy since I never get like that when watching anything else.

Attached: glorious beauty.jpg (1280x720, 102.4K)

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x266, 14.06K)

Episodes 1, 3, OVA, 5, 10 and 13 were the best.

Violet Evergarden is a legendary anime series and it was a blessing upon the world when it aired.

what about episode 2? that one was on par with ep10 for me

>Almost half a decade on
>half a decade
i've wasted my life

Honestly Violet Evergarden looks so inanely beautiful that it's unreal. Best looking anime hair ever and it's not even close. Kawai Complex, Angels Egg, Redline etc... doesn't matter. None of then hold a candle to Evergarden when it comes to the hair detail and luxuriousness. Been my desktop background for years and I've never felt like changing.

Violet Everboring lol

cringe, kill yourself

I know. It feels like this masterpiece aired just yesterday but it's actually been a while.

Get triggered

>it's still far and away the most sumptuous and awesome televised anime production ever.
Yea. A truly exceptional series, one of my all time favourites. Evergarden reinvigorated my love for anime back in 2018 and made sure I never forgot that anime is best artform out there.

Attached: Violet_Evergarden_-_Pendant_20170705112621.jpg (1280x720, 124.8K)

Didn't say the others weren't amazing user. Just that the best ones were the ones I stated.

i can stare at that brooch all day long

>almost half a decade
Damn, and it still feels so fresh and clear in my mind. I guess that's what's meant by something being memorable. I liked Abelfreyja's episode so much. How her tears changed Violet and got her to be more proactive was really great to see.

this man deserved better

Attached: 0320934.jpg (540x540, 46.89K)

Artistry to a degree never before witnessed on television. I cry every time.

Attached: 1593342286048.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

>losing your wife AND your daughter
Second that. Oscar's suffering was off the charts.

That scene was so good. Really nice to see how her mechanical hand came apart. Not just the pure visual splendor of it but also just how well it conveyed her dedication and spirit in that moment. She was so determined that she was willing to sacrifice her arms all over again.

It's boring as shit.

First three episodes were solid. Episode 4 was alright. Episode 5 really impressed and then it was good up to 9. 9 being excellent and then 10 being nothing short of perfection. 11 was good, 12 was mediocre and 13 ended things well with a gem of a finale.

Posting a classic meme. Cool to know what fate would've been like if it looked better than pretty much every anime movie. Violet saber is a goddess of unrivalled beauty.

Attached: 1021092810923.png (500x843, 516.97K)

Man Violet blows the others out of the water to such an extent that it's crazy. When they're side by side like this it makes it look likes there'sbarely a difference between DSN and Ufo versions.