CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE...

CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE

Attached: Destroy All Of Humanity. It Can't Be Regenerated. - Chapter 16_ Our Wild Revelry (Part 2) - 39.jpg (976x1400, 273.72K)

Where were the cute girls who played MtG when I was playing 24/7 in a card shop? ( 2001-2007 )

He’s gonna die isn’t he? There’s so many bad end flags

He'll succumb to wounds from fighting Y2K.

here's a proof that confession doesn't have to be the ending.

We never needed proof, we just needed authors that aren't cowards or hinging their entire story on the romance. We're here to see Hajime stave off the end of Emi's world and redeem himself as a MtG player. Them getting together is just one step in that path.

I can't fucking believe one of the best romance manga I've read revolves around 90's MTG.
Goes to show your story can be about anything so long as I give a shit about the characters.

Attached: 04.jpg (2048x1469, 390.67K)

story can be about anything, but execution is everything.

this manga is executed almost perfectly. Kanou wasn't an unreasonable bland doormat protagonist. Emi isn't just an almagamation of trope.

>Emi isn't just an almagamation of trope.
In this respect, I can actually respect a "rival" character like Yakumo more. Because she presents Kanou with an inoffensive and dependable romance option since she's into him with no barriers to entry () but /ourguy/ stays true to his feelings and pursues the harder challenge and has been rewarded for his efforts.

Wholesome 😭

spending money on a TCG has to be one of the best ways to burn money especially if you are collecting modern day magic
>HURR DURR BETA AND ALPHA HURR DURR FETCH LANDS
Even collecting those old rare cards you need multiple fucking copies and have some kinda retardation to HOLD onto these cards for YEARS or even DECADE to have any kinda real profit.
>HURR DURR BUY THE COLLECTORS BUY BOOSTER BOXES AND HOLD
again that's all retarded if you are not buying cases and have MULTLIPLE boxes in your house and bathrooms
TCG is such fucking cancer
I got heavily into Force of Will when it first came out and now it BARELY has any presence in north america and JAPAN the place where Force of Will was made and now only italians play and all the cards I have have barely any worth

stop being a lucket retard
😈

Yes, they are an evil business model that should not be legal. They are predatory, and wasteful to an absurd degree. Back in the day they were the only thing keeping FLGCs alive, but now there's so much more room for them to make money on board games and such, we should get rid of them. I did the math on doing a new CCG that's been somewhat hyped recently, it would take ~$800 to get a full set (of the first set) and would result in minimum 4800 cards of absolute useless waste. Absurd.

Damn she's that horny over some trading cards?

What do you mean? 🤔

just read the first chapter, looks good. hope there is no ntr or trash love triangle plots

>NTR
No.
>Trash love triangles.
I wouldn't call the love triangle that happens trash, it doesn't overstay its welcome at least.

Attached: 413580.jpg (225x338, 33.26K)

Dont we already know they end up going their separate ways due to the scene from the future?

It's an inconclusive image just showing Emi is nostalgic for the past.

You need money to make money stop being angry at life.

ohh thanks for the warning, im out