Got meme'd by Any Forums again

Holy shit this is honestly one of the top tier anime I didn't watch because I kept hearing Any Forums says it was shit. I only gave it a try because I heard the 2nd season is coming and what a blast! I binge watched it in 2 days. Instead of watching this gem I ended up watching some retarded shounen romcom shit instead because of Any Forums. Shit I fucking hate this board so much I have no idea why the fuck I'm still here

Attached: 1611050.jpg (1920x1080, 364.62K)

I don't know what you heard since I don't really visit shield threads or isekai threads in general, but here's my take

Shield hero was good until naofumi got his revenge, which iirc was when season 1 ended. After that it goes downhill. You enjoyed season 1? Cool. I'm just warning you now that season 2 will dip in quality

>listening to Any Forums
newfag

I thought Shield Hero was mediocre at best, but (You) do (You), user

actually listening to Any Forums's opinion on anything, much less the quality of anime, is incredibly retarded and I hope you learned your lesson

>Shield hero was good until naofumi got his revenge
this is everyone's consensus in "that" general too

The anons keep saying it was only good in the first half so I decided not to watch because I hate it when an anime does that and not watching till the end gives a bad taste in my mouth but I enjoyed it till the end. It was satisfying as fuck seeing a guy who started out losing the very few things he had and became the best. It only feels like his story is only starting.

>I'm just warning you now that season 2 will dip in quality
I don't read LN so I don't know what happens next but this season doesn't have anything else interesting so I will watch it anyway

Read the WN, I concur, the series just didn't know what to do after that. It also kept sidelining Raphtalia even though she was the best thing the series had at that point.

looks like you're just an pathetic waifucuck

raccoon sex boobs

try mushoku tensei

just leave, idiot. it's easy. watch this

For me it's the double isekai that ruined my interest.

I saw youtube grifters defend this against the SJWs or whatever so it's in my mental compartmentalization for reddit anime. Maybe it's good but I'm not into more isekai.

nice bait

>top tier
Yet again, don't listen to Any Forums. That means you shouldn't listen to OP, either. You went in with zero expectations and came out thinking it was good; so now it's a literal masterpiece. You're the other side of the same coin and you brought this betrayal on yourself by being the kind to jump to extremes purely out of spite for something you shouldn't have taken seriously to begin with. Don't start foaming by the mouth when others take you seriously and go in with high expectations and proceed to make the same "[x] is overrated, Any Forums you lied to me." This is why we can't have any kind of coherent discussion. Fuck you for pretending like you're not a part of the problem and for learning absolutely nothing.

It was shit before the revenge cause the antagonists and heroes are stupid. Anyone decent would look amazing when paired with those idiots. One thing I would praise is that MC didn't despair when accused of being a rapist.

I'm with you on this one user, I even read some of the light novel despite me hating light novels, gonna try it again

For whatever reason, people are determined for isekai to be 00s haremshit. It's like they see a male lead in his late teens surrounded by hot girls and the idea that it could be a good show with a decent protagonist makes their brains short circuit.

>The faction of braindead zealots that I belong to attacked it for violating their dogma (the sin of shining a light on false rape accusers and the dangers of "believe all wimmyn") and sane people defended it, so I'm not allowed to like it.
Unironically kill yourself.

> One thing I would praise is that MC didn't despair when accused of being a rapist.
He did, though? His whole character switched because he started LARPing as a psychopath who didn't give a fuck about other people. The whole theme of the show is people who've been unjustly abandoned by society licking each other's wounds.

>The faction of braindead zealots that I belong to
Profound cognitive reasoning.

Attached: anonisretarded.jpg (620x877, 66.3K)

You are objectively wrong