Kaguya-sama: love is sexist construct

What went wrong?

Attached: 20220402_020319.jpg (1080x1537, 731.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anime_kaguya/status/1509908457973030921
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daddy daddy do, the fuck is wrong with you

foids are only useful for bearing children.

Prezbros....

god please fucking end it

Yeah how dare a manga reflect modern political views.

Yeah, I just love characters acting like hollywood actresses giving #metoo speeches two chapters in a row for no reason

twitter.com/anime_kaguya/status/1509908457973030921
Happy birthday Ai!

Attached: FPMMPoBaQAoZcBv.png (800x800, 318.05K)

>for no reason
Kaguya is a woman, of course she will espouse views that reflect her interests. As a man, you just can't understand how she feels.

Ironic shitpost is still shitposting. Go back to Any Forums

Anime adaptation will trully be superior, as long as this is last season

I could easily see Kaguya-sama getting a full adaptation considering its popularity and how even something like Masamune-kun got a S2 years after its source material ended.

Is art degradation inevitable in any ongoing manga?

Reminder Hayasaka doesn't love Prez and Prez only loves Kaguya.

Miko a shit
Ishigami a shit

>What went wrong?
The best thing about comic book “fans” who complain about comics becoming “too progressive” and “woke” is that those complaints immediately expose the fact they’ve never really paid attention to comics. Whether it be by history of the creator/s, history of the characters or context of the stories being told.

Comics have always been an a incredibly progressive form of media that has pushed the various social and political boundaries for their times time and time again. Often times with so little people realizing it.

The author ruined this for me by making Kaguya the daughter of a whore and possibly not a real Shimoiya while Chika becomes the granddaughter of the prime minister.

You're going to be mad.

The story behind Kaguya's mother was very predictable since they first talked about her, just like why Ganan acted the way he did with her.

I don't know why i keep reading this trainwreck. Is this is what sunken cost feel like?

yes. I am in the same boat.
I genuinely find fucking kanokari of all things more entertaining than this.

I don't even care anymore, I just figure I've read it too much not to see how it ends.

I mean, that manga's latest chapters have been insanely good so not a fair comparison.