What anime is this?

Hey whats up Any Forums

What anime is the shirt Kurt Cobain is wearing? The one in the middle and left

This is anime related. Thanks Any Forums

Attached: kurt-cobain-shirt-anime-nirvana_1_001aaa5bb7ae41152d4ed852e2cbcb59.jpg (640x514, 87.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

5mv.com/products/sonic-youth-hysteric-comics-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is anime related.
No it isn't. Enjoy your ban.

It litterally is brah. I need help finding help with anime

I need help with anime im an oldfag but never really lurked Any Forums. I need help finding this Any Forumsnime. I need to know what Any Forumsnime Kurt liked

Just because it has Japanese text doesn't mean it's anime. Learn to use Google, you troglodyte.

Dude this is the shirt hes wearing.. It's anime

Kurt wore an anime shirt. Im just trying to figure out what anime it was. You guys are the experts

Attached: anime.png (504x621, 689.46K)

It's probably not anime, old movies had drawn promotional art even when it's not a cartoon. It looks like the 60s movie Fantastic Voyage or something like that.

dude this is anime

Attached: crazy2.png (152x84, 39.36K)

It it was anime I would have recognized it or someone else would have by now. It looks like promotional art for a 60s or 70s movie. If I'm wrong I'll eat my hat.

please tell me you're just trolling the fag

5mv.com/products/sonic-youth-hysteric-comics-1
it took two minutes. i try not to spoonfeed but you seem like the kind of person who spams this thread until he gets banned.

I'll add that it could not be anything and was just art commissioned by the band Sonic Youth.

If it was just art by japanese people why would it not be anime art by japanese people?? Especially when it looks like anime?

It's a promotional t shirt from the Japanese tour that the rock band SONIC YOUTH did in 1992~1993.

i even got the fucking search wrong, reading historic comics instead of hysteric comics and still found it instantly. how you even manage to open your internet browser is beyond me

But it's anime.Pic related

Attached: anime3.png (114x61, 21.62K)

READ MY FUCKING REPLY YOU APE ITS NOT FUCKING ANIME

Kurt cobain wore an anime shirt, im just trying to figure out what anime i was you fucking autist

no. congrats. this is the best bait ive seen in years.

Anyway OP if you find that art compelling just watch Fantastic Voyage. It's a cool movie and also a cool David Bowie song.

>bait

its legit

Sauce on this anime

Attached: 16624150_Gorillaz_hot_topic.jpg (1091x1430, 109.99K)

i
Dude just tell me the anime on Kurt Cobains shirt