Protect cute isekai catgirls

Protect cute isekai catgirls.

Attached: 1648806484131.png (553x501, 270.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/モブしか勝たん!-お前らが俺にデレデレなお嫁さんになるって本当なの?【電子特典付き】-MF文庫J-広ノ祥人-ebook/dp/B094MQ8H3N?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Eko_is_a_sweet_child.jpg

Attached: popcorn.jpg (802x427, 54.24K)

I legit thought that Eiko just like a year or two younger than Second when she was first shown, how come she's now like the team daughter?

Isn't the MC in this mentally ill? Like, actually having some sort of mental issue that is not just some sort of chuni edgelord crawling in my skin crap?

>15

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-GSkVcIB3VIjk6e.jpg (2700x1920, 1.07M)

He killed himself because he lost his account where he spent quite a few years of his life on becoming the #1. The devs said other people were affected too and they were irrecoverable amd wouldnt give out compensation

Made for a NTR plotline.

That sounds like mental illness alright. Does he remains crazy afterwards?

Unless you count the usual MC turbo autism, no
He's just Shadow if Shadow spent his time being a gamer instead of IRL martial arts and biology autism

She isn't that different in age, so it has to be her behavior. Maybe if she asked like the others he would have had sex with her too.

He remains the number one

Surprisingly at first glance he becomes more mellow as time goes on after being isekai'd
Then hard fights like Anko start happening and you see the full extent of how mentally fucked in the head he really is

Thought the princess/queen was a brunette, not pink haired.

Wow fake translation! Never seen that before! How creative. These scanlators are as original as isekai writers.

>Can you elaborate? Payed reviews used to be an issue on amazon until Bezos started cracking down on those.
Maybe in US, but I don't see in Japan any improvement. I bought this shit here「モブしか勝たん!」. I'm not going to enter too much into detail. It's a time travel story, with good score and reviewers. Then the top review has this piece of information
>一番良かったのは作者の前作『あまのじゃくな氷室さん』で感じた起承転結の弱さ、キャラクターの押しの強すぎる故の感情移入のしにくさが劇的に改善されていた点。非常に読みやすく、わかりやすくなっています。登場人物がモブという説明も、中盤以降逆手に取って上手く使っていました。
What I found inside later? The not-too-pushy girls the reviewer said are actually sex-dolls that doesn't respond without an action by the MC, and this is an improvement (?). They have no soul whatsoever. The time travel bits were handled in a very retarded way also. I would give this a 1/5 if I had the drive to write a review

Made for savage beatings.

he killed himself over an MMO and the earlier part of the story made it pretty convincing that he was as shitbrained as you would need to be to have lived that way, but he seems to have loosened up into a regular isekai protag by now
I suspect the author really thought the video game people had wronged him and it was never intentional to make him seem deranged, it was just the author self-representing

Low INT.

Attached: girls are cutest when they're practically retarded.jpg (1115x1600, 286.43K)

I don't know why you would think that, she has shown up multiple times in color already

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 23.08.48 (3).png (1940x1384, 1.4M)

That's the sword saint girl. Not the princess. This the queen from the first chapter.

Too? Is there a sex based skill unlock? That seems like the only way a giga autist like Second would breed.

This one amazon.co.jp/モブしか勝たん!-お前らが俺にデレデレなお嫁さんになるって本当なの?【電子特典付き】-MF文庫J-広ノ祥人-ebook/dp/B094MQ8H3N?
>The not-too-pushy girls the reviewer said are actually sex-dolls that doesn't respond without an action by the MC, and this is an improvement
Lol. It reminded me of retards on Any Forums longing for their perfect robo-waifu.
Anyway, are you sure it is not just a bunch of retards being retard?
I have been shocked(and I mean it) by some of the reviews(in english) I have seen.

>I suspect the author really thought the video game people had wronged him and it was never intentional to make him seem deranged
That's false, it's obvious he was always meant to be deranged when Second starts doubling down later on.
And the doodle skips a lot of monologues that make him sound like a complete sociopath before he looses up a bit after meeting Eko, but even after making her the team pet Second stays a bit of a sociopath regardless.

>Yes, I was exhausted. That was a strong enemy. I was ready to go and I began by challenging her with a saturation attack, but it soon turned into a war of attrition, a game of endurance. However, I began to gradually be pushed back by that bottomless and inexhaustible sexual desire, a losing battle. Potion doping was practically meaningless and as a last resort, I ended up using 《Transform》. I managed to stay on top thus far. Even when I fought that deathmatch against Anko, I wasn’t this tired. How frightening, the dark elves.
>There was one thing I learned from this; status doesn’t have much impact on ‘night wrestling’. This is bad. If I don’t work out a strategy as soon as possible, the day when I lose draws nearer.

Unexpected. Will it be in the doodle?

>a saturation attack,
Is this MTL? Pretty sure this is the term jp gamers use for beatdown or rush strategies.

IIRC the parts with sex already happened in the doodle, there was no sex, not even implied.

It's possible for the manga to include the same small amount of information without showing anything. Other manga in that magazine do more, so it depends on what's acceptable for that one.

It's not that far yet, maybe 2/3 of the way there.

I wish the MC and the loli goddess would have seggs already.

Yes. That's the one. Stay away. I should have read Dong Bai first. I will pick it up this weekend