Authority and violence bros

Authority and violence bros...

Attached: [SubsPlease] Legend of the Galactic Heroes - Die Neue These - 27 (1080p) [EF30C998].mkv_snapshot_05.30.464.jpg (1920x1080, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/1u34k2czd394l26/LotGH_LD_covers.rar/file
mediafire.com/file/cdpszl2s872aixb/DVD_covers.rar/file
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's accurate, albeit presented as a throwaway line in this version. The novels and the OVAs explain the same thing, just with more detail from the narrator.

>bros...
Kill yourself, Any Forumsedditor.

I thought this was going to be only 3 episodes but is now listed as 12.

It's three movies broken up into twelve episodes to make a full cour.

kill yourself tranny

Who dis? I never know with the Kuroshit artist style

ignore his beautiful hair
and look at his beautiful eyes instead

best guy coming through

Attached: 1536709819407.jpg (461x666, 30.96K)

...What did Reuenthal do to deserve this?

I hate using this word because its a fucking meme but the DNT character designs really look soulless compared to the old designs. I've watched the OG LotGH at least 3 times through, but looking at the new designs I couldn't name half the main cast.

Attached: 1569618810799.jpg (1920x1080, 793.39K)

Elitists sighted.

I'm not an elitist, I just hate the horsefaces Kuroshit artist draws

I'm still watching it because I love the Legend of the Gay Lactating Homos, But it doesn't change the fact that there seems to be less character variation compared to the original, especially among the FPA cast.

this shit still fucks me up man

Attached: Legend.of.the.Galactic.Heroes.098.[x264.720p.10bit.AAC].mkv_snapshot_15.27_[2022.03.06_23.10.41].jpg (960x720, 82.83K)

Looks like actual people

Looks like a boy band member

They're not wrong. The character designs are pretty weak for the most part in the re-adaptation, especially when compared to the OVAs. For Reuenthal specifically, I'd say DNT is his worst look.

Honestly his entire arc, was teasing his rebellion since like ep 26 and 60 some odd episodes later I still wasn't ready when it finally happened.
Especially the whole line about "Well, if I am going to be treated as a traitor I might as well become one."
I cant help but sympathize with a character with that motivation.

Does anyone have all the LD box art images? My HDD went belly up a few years back and I lost all my LotGH related memes and images.

mediafire.com/file/1u34k2czd394l26/LotGH_LD_covers.rar/file
It's missing most of the gaiden covers and the movie no one cares about, but it has the rest. I'd fill in the blanks if I had a scanner big enough.

You are a god among men user

Lmao, everyone in the original had the same shitty 90s hair

Also have to ask, are these scans of your copies, if they are you're lucky to have some signed ones, hell from the factory these cost an arm and both legs now.

Here, have the DVD covers as well.
mediafire.com/file/cdpszl2s872aixb/DVD_covers.rar/file

>tfw he did it all out of foppery and whim

Attached: 1548627093727.png (544x408, 166.64K)

No, these are links someone else had posted a while back that I saved. I have all the LDs (plus extras I'm looking to offload), but none of mine are signed.

Attached: war.jpg (500x375, 65.28K)

Thanks!

Imagine picking the series up on a recommendation, knowing nothing about it, flipping through the gorgeous LD art, and getting hit with spoilers for the deaths of Kircheis, Yang, and Reuenthal

Any reason you are looking to get rid of them? I don't have a LD player, but I'd keep them just for the visuals on a shelf value.

Ironically the New Designs are more close to the descriptions of the novels