Baki

Most underrated character? Shibukawa is just to cool

Attached: tumblr_6f1fa0d5a4d42e37c97babb9f05a693a_8a89351d_540.png (540x538, 203.69K)

i dont think im the only one but vaki vs jack is the peak

Yupp

>it's over shibukawa, I will now attack your eye with such force that it will punch a hole through your skull into your brain
>too bad kiddo the eye is fake!
not sure if baki-ism or i just read the worst tl ever

What will next arc be about?

Sounds like WildFang or something

Jack!

I want him and Doppo to have a rematch.

The properly translated version I read had that too so it's just Itagaki writing nonsense.

198 chapters of jack losses? Sign me up!
That being said the jack beat down of jr. is probably my favorite one sided fight in the series.

Attached: JackMogged.jpg (750x1200, 286.39K)

Shibukawa is really cool. Aikido presented in fantasy martial arts scenarios is always fun.

Could be fun

He could've gone with some MMA superhuman, but he already one-shotted the entire MMA part of the Baki universe on fucking sumo wrestlers. Boxing, kick/thai boxing, MMA have all been destroyed in the story, chinese shit has been destroyed. Samurai has been destroyed and now sumo is being destroyed. They could either bring in literal aliens or bring out Bakis grandpa.

Attached: EXsNdhjUMAEfWs4.jpg (1200x763, 268.08K)

I hate aikido bullshit so much but Shibukawa is still cool

Worst part is that this logic would work if it was a regular glass eye like pic related, where it would've shattered but wouldn't have damaged the skull behind.
But for some dumbass reason Itagaki thought a glass eye is solid like a marble, so his explanation makes so god damn sense

Attached: glasseye.jpg (275x183, 3.06K)

I feel like MMA was just wasted but most martial arts manga tend to avoid it like the plague or downplay it heavily

>They could either bring in literal aliens or bring out Bakis grandpa.
Jack arc now that he's stronger than ever and feeling confident after defeating the diamond maker. Or robots. Or go back in time and spend an arc on bronze age Hanma.

It was absolutely wasted but it wasn't a surprise. How could some silly western MMA stand a chance against "muh 5000 years of japanese or chinese secret martial arts."

Kinda ironic that Baki falls into the trope of wanking TMA. Jap writers just can't help themselves at the end of the day

Memetobe beating jack was the biggest asspiull of the series

But aren't the Hanmas MMA masters? They use everything mixed together without staying traditional.