Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Epsiode 1

Self inserters get the knife

Attached: 1648830401642.jpg (1280x720, 339.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wykhe7OgZeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But he is literally me user, I also feel nothing inside, he'll come back and stomp on some lesbians

no he won't

Attached: Akari_01.jpg (1920x1894, 961.45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wykhe7OgZeA

the op is great

Attached: Menou_01.jpg (1920x2176, 1.28M)

Attached: Menou_02.jpg (1920x1581, 726.96K)

Attached: Menou_03.jpg (1920x3551, 1.32M)

Reminder that this is out of character. She never calls Menou by name.

Attached: 1631491803826.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

>isekai romcom

Attached: Jormungand vomit.jpg (375x442, 19.33K)

Attached: Menou_04.jpg (2713x1464, 1.21M)

>com
Also the author doesn't want to call it a romance either.

Finally, a non-homosexual MC. First ep is pretty good so far

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road - 01 (1080p) [BE7A3C4E].mkv_snapshot_06.24.752.jpg (1920x1080, 172.47K)

Do Japanese teenagers really bring up their attraction to big breasts with girls they've just met? No wonder their population is falling.

>"Leave it to you, Menou. When it comes to seducing women until they can’t tell up from down, you’re second to none."
>“I hear rumors about you once in a while, Menou. Seems like you’ve become a skilled Executioner, who solves problems for the places she visits on her duties and seduces girls in the process. Congrats.”
>“As a pretty young lady myself, I’m a little worried, but...I don’t mind if it’s you, Menou. We’ve known each other since we were little, after all. I’m ready for you.”

Attached: 1641075661355.jpg (1434x2048, 644.9K)

OH WHAT THE FUCK

>isekai-san
>MC
ohnonononono...
Why does Menou get so many girls?

As they all should be. Anime would be a better place without them.

Attached: ImplyingHeteroWitchAcademia.png (846x900, 883.63K)

She's the purest

>No wonder their population is falling.
One at a time.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road - 01 (1080p) [BE7A3C4E](9.28)(2022.04.01-21.53.27).png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Oh wow, time to watch this anime

Attached: 1647830322684.webm (1024x576, 1.38M)

> the heroine is secretly a time lord
Nani

Oh yeah, it's all fun in the beginning. An original isekai idea exploring a different point of view with a fresh concept... Then it becomes the same generic shit you've come to hate after/during the train hijack.

I was genuinely excited while reading the manga, until a point when I realized it was pulling the same crap as every other fantasy/isekai

Attached: 1-14889_transparent-rimworld-png-anime-girl-drinking-tears-png.png (860x848, 118.8K)

Dropped the moment my self insert died

>mayonnaise
picked up

That's just the author desperately coping what he writes is generic as fuck with a slightly different coat of paint.

Facts: just from not having a male self insert mc, it's already unique compared to 80% of all isekai.

He didn't deserve it.

Attached: 1648831271894.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Oh, I saw [Evil] in the OP
So we are getting two vols at least right?

>The author *lies*
He actually said that before writing the novel, so nope

reminder this is not yuri. there is no romance. yuribait is not yuri

There's romance and women seducing women

>first thing he talks about is how he'll use his power in a selfish manner and kill anyone who gets in his way
yeah no, he deserved it big time

That's what she said
He just drew a short straw for being isekaid and therefore an extermination target.

>An original isekai idea exploring a different point of view with a fresh concept
It really isn't, "church/kingdom summons isekaijin to control them and use them, discarding or killing what is too powerful to control or too useless" is something old as fuck.
I would say that normally the MC survives the assassination attempt to try take revenge, but that pretty much ends up happening here too just with extra steps.

Well, why don't she kill the nobles that isekai people that are so dangerous?

Faust too lazy to manage territory

Does being said a long time ago make things lies now? Call it a lie when the author decides to go all the way.

>I was genuinely excited while reading the manga, until a point when I realized it was pulling the same crap as every other fantasy/isekai
The fate of all, literally all, things that get shilled as "deconstructive".
That's what happens when you deconstruct a literal strawman while knowing nothing about the genre.

He was pretty based. A shame it's just boring generic yuri shit.

Isn't the mc in this literally mind fucked?[ spoiler] Or is that another series?

Especially since the male bait isekaijin nip only exists to make the female assassin native aware that the noblesbad summoned another isekaijin nip to trick the churchbad.

The eternal conflict between churchbad and noblesbad, with commonerirrelevants just waiting and existing.

>Can't profit off mayonnaise
>someone already invented Japanese
>there's already guns and trains
Dude got fucked because everyone else got isekai'd and invented stuff before did.

So is it yuri or not?

Attached: 1643688584497.webm (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Yes, retard.

that only happened after the church dumped him to die on the streets user
the guy was enough of a retard that someone being nice to him BEFORE almost starving would have been all it took to easily control him

You have the right one
She was soul purged from being under the effects of a pure concept but managed not to completely disappear somehow so she's kind of an empty shell

Yurichads?

You sure are seething hard to Isekai schizo
No one, not even author call this deconstructive.

Oh, and for those too lazy to bother searching the archive for the prior discussion thread, here's the link to the archived thread.

Has spoilers, of course. And then some inane offtopic discussion about priconne at the end. 🤓

Male characters aren't the problem. It's that LN author are complete trash and creatively bankrupt.

Are there any lesbian lolis? 💢

You lost.

it's clearly not