The Battle City arc is so entertaining

Attached: 44665d4095d5514cc3d5bb21e39e8e726b37a1f8_hq.gif (500x375, 917.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=om5yYcg1lT4&list=LL&index=4&ab_channel=antaine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yugioh is peak kino

Attached: kaiba sacrifice.jpg (1430x1074, 274.24K)

It really is, love that episode.

any Kaiba episode is a guaranteed good time

Attached: VR2RfkY.png (463x353, 83.98K)

ishizu is peak waifu

You guys ever notice that Yugi and Mai have the same face?

Attached: 44665d4095d5514cc3d5bb21e39e8e726b37a1f8_hq.gif (499x375, 101.79K)

its anime
everybody looks the same

its japan
everybody looks the same

His insults were great as well.
Something about using a bargain basement deck

DURO
MONSTAH
CARDO

>you're a third rate duelist with a fourth rate deck

Yugi just standing there smiling.

hi prof

for me it's DSoD Tea

Attached: ddp5b72-ac674f15-e7c0-49bb-a9a1-6078c4d1cc7a.png (1280x720, 892.91K)

Her, Ghost in the Shell ad Bleach gave me an incurable attraction to short haired girls.

Attached: 404a5d75226fd1f967b57e4c73a59bb8.jpg (827x1169, 205.57K)

The dub butchers what is unironically a very good anime. The sub is kino even if you don’t like the card game or ever played it as a kid. Especially the subs music, it’s so good.

I definitely prefer the sub but the dub adds some extra level of silliness that wraps back around to being hilarious again
In any other anime censoring out the guns and leaving people just pointing finger guns at each other would be retarded, but yugioh is already so batshit insane it kinda works.

Ishizu is peak know-it-all cunt

true but kaiba and yugi's english voices are so good, kaiba is fucking hilarious in the dub

yugioh was filmed in front of a live studio audience

True, dub holds up still if you saw the show as a kid and have nostalgia, but if you’ve never seen the show the sub is great. Idk if any of the other yugioh animes are any good, I watched GX and that was really bad desu.

I've heard GX is the definition of the 'it gets good 500 episodes in' meme, and 5D is supposedly good too, I haven't checked them out yet though

GX gets good in late season 1 and there's like 4 seasons

Kino

Unironically believe Kaiba is the greatest character in fiction

Attached: kaiba.jpg (1929x2431, 3.18M)

King of Digits

The first two seasons have their own charm to them, but the second half of the show is genuinely good.
Zane vs Yubel is the best Duel in all of yugioh

Zeal was pretty good I only saw the dub saturday mornings. I liked how it had a high cast and the main character sucked

third rate shitposter with fourth rate digits

PICKED up

Are the last two seasons of GX actually good? I didn't like the change as a kid because I thought it was too edgy.

battle city more like fat ol titties

GO BACK TO DUNGEON DICE YA LITTLE PRICK

I like the episode where he almost kills himself

must have been drawn by aromasensei

Kaiba's autism brings me great joy

Attached: kaiba.png (1062x996, 991.16K)

>not the episode where he kills someone else just to make a dramatic entrance before proposing the first post-human civilization by uploading everybody's consciousness into card game apparatus

Attached: kaiba.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

This. Nice to see how much love she gets on Any Forums, especially since she barely does anything in the show. Her design is just that good

Attached: ishizu.png (849x820, 786.51K)

ATTENTION DUELISTS
I have fully submitted to our globo-homo overlords!

Attached: yugioh lk.jpg (861x327, 72.41K)

Attached: kaiba is the best.jpg (1892x516, 307.29K)

BURN THE WITCH

KNEEL BEFORE THE CHESS MASTER

What did they mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_nl25scKBLn1uocugso1_640.png (640x480, 201.44K)

My son was watching through it recently and back when I was in my teens I thought it was peak kino but watching it now in my 30s this shit is garbage. However, when we play yugioh I still channel that anime energy and goof around with heart of the cards and theatrics. Lol

that movie was so fucking kino holy shit

>Introduced as a creepy, nobody classmate who had a one-off not!MtG card game with the MC
>Would have been forgotten forever if not for fan letters demanding more not!MtG
Even in the real world, Kaiba's meta game is too strong

Attached: kaiba 2.jpg (728x1137, 141.57K)

See It's like poetry, they rhyme

>However, when we play yugioh I still channel that anime energy and goof around with heart of the cards and theatrics.
The only proper way to play
youtube.com/watch?v=om5yYcg1lT4&list=LL&index=4&ab_channel=antaine

I legit ran a 25 man yugioh club in high school. We all played goofy and anime like. That was back in GOAT format days. A few of us were meta players but most were goobers and structure deck guys. So us with the good meta decks would tone it down and play fun decks with the lesser dorks.

>moved to Any Forums
cringe