Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush!!

The eighth installment of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime airs tomorrow. Follow the story of Yudias Velgear, an alien soldier who was forced to flee his war-torn planet in search of hope in the form of Children's Card Games.

Attached: 12345675647.png (1919x1079, 2.42M)

Cannot wait for the adventures of Alien Luke!!

>Episode 1:こちら宇宙人トラブル相談所! - Kochira Uchūjin Toraburu Sōdansha!
>(We’re the Ultraterrestrial Trouble Solutions Consultancy!)
>Located in a corner of Mutsuba Town is a small company managed by the twins Yuamu and Yuhi, known as Ultraterrestrial Trouble Solutions, or UTS for short. When they were looking for an alien from the Catnapper Planet, they encountered an alien warrior named Yudias on a stranded spaceship.

>The twins Ohdo Yuhi and Ohdo Yuamu are grade-schoolers who live in Mutsuba Town and manage UTS (Ultraterrastrial Trouble Solutions), a somewhat shady company that gets rid of aliens. They used a mysterious device built by Yuhi to search for aliens, but hasn’t had any luck finding one…until that day, when they found an Actual Spaceship in the middle of a newly created crop circle. Inside the spaceship, they encountered an alien named Yudias, who has come from the distant Belgar star cluster.

>Yudias has come to Earth in search of Rush Duels, which can supposedly guide his comrades, who have been driven from their home, to a new future. However, he has no idea what Rush Duels are, so Yuhi challenges him to a Rush Duel to help him out. This is the first contact between grade-schoolers and aliens, made possible thanks to Rush Duels!!

Attached: FPK2dy8VUAMccDG.jpg (1000x700, 193.22K)

Yuhi's deck is already like it's going to be funhouse madness.

Attached: 1648784256152.jpg (744x1086, 583.23K)

ATACHI MIMI MY FUCKING WIFE
😭 :baw: :baw: :baw: :baw:

Attached: MyWife.jpg (756x1067, 379.74K)

REPLYING TO MY OWN POST FOR MORE
😭 FOR MIMI

Looks like shit

😭

😭

😭

😭

Attached: 1648225707679.jpg (846x1200, 127.11K)

😭

😭

I want to see them introduce haruka velgear after an arc or two.

How are rush duel gamewise? Are they fun?

😭

😭

😭

Attached: 1614397695909.jpg (700x702, 552.75K)

They're fast, easy to understand, and have a lot of card variety.

😭

Nope they're slowly getting powercreeped into being just as dull to play as Master duel. Enjoy watching your opponent play a combination of generic outs and level 7 vanillas that can easily swarm the field every game because its about 10x as dull as Master Duel ever was. The fact that they're willing to break their rule about vanillas should tell you everything about the path the games heading down.

😭

Attached: TransamuRainac-RDGRD1-JP-OP.png (733x1068, 1.43M)

Go Rush feels more like an Ultraman season than YGO.

That's okay, no one has to play meta.

😭

😭

I miss the old art style. It had it's own identity imo. Is there a reason they switched studios?

88 year old Mimi will be beautiful. 😭

😭

Because one of the former production companies NAS was restructured by AkatsuDK. Among other things.

I'm already pre-emptively shipping Yudias x Yuhi. Hope Go Rush fujobaits as much as SEVENS did 🙏

Attached: 88483968_p29.jpg (1600x1311, 451.83K)

😭