>Inuyasha
>Mermaid Saga
>One Pound Gospel
>Maris the Chojo
>Laughing Target
>Rin-ne
>Mao

How has she done it, Any Forums?

Attached: 1615233688038.png (205x303, 108.5K)

Less than half of this list is actual good stuff. She's undoubtedly a respectable and skilled mangaka though.

I picked up rin-ne last week, so far it's a total drag like Mao but I hope it gets going sooner rather than later.

You forgot the
>April Fools!

>The mentally ill thread borders on 100 post while the actual good one can't get off the ground.
What is this clownworld?

No one wants to post with mentally ill UYfags dude and they’re gonna migrate here eventually. Count me out of this thread.

Fair enough but they seem content in their little bubble.

Most of the sane UYfags either
>Moved boards (some went to Any Forums, Any Forums and /c/)
>Moved chans (the old storytime OP runs wapchan and there's a lot of rumikfags there)
>Stopped posting until the reboot comes out
If the jannies just fucking range banned thronritter months ago none of this would have happend

So instead of talking about any of her works were back to metaposting? Rumifags really can't win.

You forgot fire tripper, by the by.

Attached: ranma splash.gif (500x380, 1.1M)

Big boobs ranma sex

Bumpu

I had a weird dream about ranma last night

What did you dream?

Why were Shampoo and Ukyo so good, and why was their potential so squandered, anons?

Attached: 1580973011331.jpg (1280x1419, 312.39K)

No.

Ukyo's potential was squandered but mostly because she was never intended to be an important character.
Shampoo was fully exploited as a character.

I fully exploited shampoo.

>Ranma is pissed off at his dad for being a shit father
>He devises a plan to get back at him
>This plan involves using his girl form to pretend to be Akane's mom and go to the restaurant his dad's eating at despite the fact that she's dead.
>Akane goes along with it for some reason
>Whatever the plan was doesn't matter since Genma figured him out immediately, either because he was smart enough to see through Ranma's disguise or because he made a random guess and was too stupid to let Ranma introduce herself.
>Some argument ensues that I don't exactly remember.
>Ends off with Genma or Akane saying something like "Well, you are like a real mother"
>This pisses off Ranma a whole lot
>"Oh, I meant it potentially! Not in real life."
>Just makes things exponentially worse
>Ranma storms off alone back to her other house (not the one her mom lives at but a separate western style house)
>Some guy named Joe or something stands outside the driveway
>Will not fucking leave despite yelled at to for like thirty times. I think it's because he's in love with the girl from or something
>Ranma gives up and goes inside.
>Fast forward to the evening, Ranma still hasn't changed back to male form for some reason
>She looks out the second floor window
>The guy is still fucking there
>"Are you gonna be like a stalker or something and stand there all night? I don't want to see your face around my house ever again. Go away."
>Ranma then contemplates getting a restraining order on him
>There's a crash from the downstairs back window. It's most likely Joe.
I woke up after that so I don't know what would have happened next. Probably imminent rape since a lot of my dreams have gone sexual lately, although Joe didn't seem like the kind of guy who would do that.

Attached: 1630509875257.jpg (887x900, 84.94K)

Based Joe

>fire tripper
IY with more incest, why didnt it have a huge impact?

fucking kek, that was wild

yes

Attached: anime-ranma-one-half.gif (498x373, 1.02M)

>ukyo
>tomboy
>childhood friend
>never intended to be an important character
why did Rumiko come so close to perfection but shy away.