I will never forgive this anime for not being explicitly shoujo ai. Clearly...

I will never forgive this anime for not being explicitly shoujo ai. Clearly, the creators 100% understand that 99% of the appeal is the girl's love aspect. Why in the fuck can't they just go that extra step and give everyone what they want? I'd give this shit a 10/10 in that case.

Attached: akebi_chan.png (1123x759, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLoRO87lu_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No fucking person in existence is watching this without carnally hoping for some yuri action. I dare you to say otherwise

Attached: akebi_hug.jpg (2251x2046, 518.81K)

>It's adolescence.
Fucking kill yourselves Japanese old guys who think people don't want to see cute girls kissing and jizzing on eachother.
I want to see it and I want to be a part of gay sex right now.

Literally, just make this a yuru/shoujo-ai harem anime, with Akebi as the MC. It would be 1 of a kind, and absolutely legendary. Why in the fuck don't they do this? Is there some fucking law in japan against it or something?

Attached: akebi_ass.jpg (2076x2116, 689.8K)

I watch this purely for the adolescence

Attached: raisingadaughter.jpg (1920x1080, 295.32K)

I beg you Any Forums. I'm genuinely asking. Why is Japan so crazy about yuri-BAIT. Why in the fuck can't they just go all the way? I genuinely want to know.

Extremely relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=dLoRO87lu_8

Attached: pregnant_LL.jpg (3840x2160, 570.2K)

Attached: Bird 18.jpg (1242x1505, 101.36K)

Because the anime didn't got to that part yet

Attached: akebi05.png (2000x2844, 513.46K)

the fun is in the chase not the capture, so to speak

Attached: akebi01.png (2000x2844, 661.42K)

Fuck, if it goes full yuri, I'll take back everything I said, and worship this desu (assuming it gets an anime adaptation).

Can any actual yuri anons confirm if this is the case? Larpers and trannies need not apply. I just want to know if it is genuinely the case that yuri-fags are genuinely into just talking and undertones, as opposed to explicit hardcore shit.

Attached: 23452gb345234.png (871x302, 65.72K)

I guess this is what happens when a yurifag girl is fat lol

have you considered going somewhere else and asking a normalfaggot? if you like twitter so much why dont you ask there
like, im ugly, i dont have any friends and have never had sex what are you expecting

Attached: 02.png (2000x3000, 339.97K)

she's a super skinny 9/10 asian qt3.14, fwiw

I miss Demo.

What do you call this type of autistic girl archtype? It's not exactly nekura, like tomoko kuroki. More like...smug nekura, or something...

Attached: drama_club_president_akebi.png (1076x1515, 2.26M)

Even if they're gay they're still women. They want someone else to initiate, and with 2 girls there's a real chance that never happens so things never escalate.

Just tell her to watch and read Adashima so she can learn how to make a move.

Life isn't a het romcom, no one is going to fall in love at first sight with you, no one is going to fall in love because you did nice things, you have to put effort and make clear your intentions.

Attached: class.webm (1280x720, 991.16K)

Sounds like a know all type of girl to me

Adashima is probably my absolutely least favourite shoujo ai anime/manga. Almost nothing happens, and they spend way too much time on that fucking useless alien thing. IMO akebi-chan gave me a better hit of yuri-goodness, and it's not even classified as such

As an additional note, it's more or less confirmed that the vast majority of girls in sports are yuri AF. So why in the fuck don't we have female-only sports anime that are shamelessly shoujo-ai? It's literally begging to happen, and everyone would love it to death. I swear, give me literally one good reason we don't have a zillion female-only sports anime with tons of yuri. Give me literally ONE good reason, and I'll kill myself and never post on Any Forums again.

There's Free! and haikyuu and major and daiya no ace. Why in the fuck can't there be a female sports anime with gratuitous (but realistic) fanservice?

Attached: yuri_sports.png (710x640, 286.84K)

>shoujo ai
Fuck off faggot.

Did you read the novels or only watched the anime and read the manga?