What are some actual Anime/Manga industry conspiracies you believe in?

What are some actual Anime/Manga industry conspiracies you believe in?

Attached: 1612691262637.jpg (710x445, 81.01K)

The current Toei hack was an insider job in order to get some vacations (slaves did it) or to cover some big fubble in their deadlines. Also Togashi has not worked in any new HxH manuscript because he got a worse crippling sickness but Jump has no heart to publish the truth

Now that I think about, I really don't see many conspiracies around anime

Togashi has been working nonstop and never taken a single hiatus or break. All that happened is that he realised that with the complexity of HxH arcs (especially the Succession one) and some of his health problems, he simply won't be able to handle the arcs on a weekly or even monthly basis as he needs to do constant edits and rewrites. As a result he instead wants to finish everything and wrap up the story entirely and only then release it all as finished volumes month by month.

Maximum you will overdose

that the restricted kanjiset was designed to create a disconnect between the the older ideals

Tomino is an alien from Nibiru

Fujimoto had an overattached girlfriend.

NausicaƤ killed Tezuka.

Pig and elephant dna don't splice.

Xenoglossia was pitched as a joke.

Wani was tired of writing Kimetsu no Yaiba and cut at least one arc and then reused importants parts of it in Infinity Fortress.
Naoko Takeuchi did at least some inking for Hunter x Hunter.
Detective Conan is being artificially prolonged because of annual movie profits and fujo merch.

Miura is alive and well in Indonesia

Steel Ball Run was ghostwritten.

That would explain why it was so bad.

>he didn't read JoJolion

Ikuhara's anime is deep state propaganda

Modern anime is legitimately trying to get people to marry and have kids.

>The current Toei hack was an insider job in order to get some vacations

I'm more than open to the idea that Netflix is having more influence directly on the industry than otherwise shown, Western influence in general breaking down gates

I'd buy it.