>boy turn into girl
>immediately fell in love with his male best friend
why is this always the case?

Attached: 10.jpg (1280x1807, 524.07K)

genderly reasons

Affection transfer.

Hidden homosexuality and transsexual acceptance

don't even need to become a girl to suck that ikemen's cock desu

>fuck no I can do way better than that loser where all the bishies at?!

It's important to know that the best friend is always for some reason good looking from the start. If he were just some plain looking dude like say the protagonist of the average shounen romcom, it would at least pretend to have some realism where the friend and genderbent character aren't immediately horny for each other

Because friendship between men is true love. If one side gets turned into a woman of course it suddenly makes sense.

But it isn't if a guy is gay.
>no it totally is because I don't like him and he gets that!
But he might like you. So it's not a real friendship, right? Same for a gay girl. She will never be into you but you might like her so it can never be real friendship. /s

But it's sad that a friendship can never be real because of a probability of romance.

The female brain cannot experience true friendship, they would just be pushed under romantic feelings.

Attached: 15.jpg (1280x1823, 414.84K)

This thread gives me a strong feeling of Deja Vu

It pleases my dick

What are you even trying to say? I'm not talking about gay shit.

In a friendship between two straight men there's no probability of romance because of gender and sexuality. If that problem is taken care of by a magical transformation then of course it's just a step away from romance.

>boy turns into girl
>generally experiences a slow ego death, eventually becoming a mere facsimile of his previous self
why is this so common?

If it's just a mind/body swap with a male mind in a female body then it would be weird and gay like ihe trannies, but if it's a magical complete gender inversion then it's literally a girl but with memories of being a guy and attached emotions adapt

Because that's the only kind of relationship you can have.

What if the friend is already dating someone?

Fabiniku ojii-san was a great series.
No homo. 😀

>turn into a girl
>can't get horny over boob now
worst deal ever

It gets worse. You get horny looking at men.

Gender-change authors tend to be self-insert fantasies. If they have a kink of them turning into a girl and fucking their friend/best-friend then it's usually portrayed into something like this. It can also just be following the trendy formula seeing as how popular these manga's are.