Anime romance sucks so goddamn much

Wow it's another overly shy beta male who somehow gets with Super-Stacy such a pure cute beautiful relationship

Except when you're past 20 how can you watch this and not cringe at this unrealistic Disney shit. In real life he'd just get FZ'd at the end

Attached: 667.jpg (1200x675, 99.34K)

No manic pixie dream girl-style romance sucks.
That exists in and outside of “anime” and caters to the biggest losers indeed.
“anime” has plenty of actually good romanc stories that are stories rather than escapism for losers.

Attached: animes-like-shigatsu-wa-kimi-no-uso-your-lie-in-april.jpg (1200x675, 62.79K)

>how can you watch this and not cringe at this unrealistic Disney shit. In real life he'd just get FZ'd at the end
why are you watching fiction and expecting nonfiction? are you a colossal retard? fuck off normalfaggot

There's a difference between fiction and trash wish fullfilment.
Quite a bit of fiction is unrealistic, but still has a good plot that's interesting and compelling.
In this case, it purely sells by giving lonely losers a vicarious penumbra of affection they will never get in real life.
It's trash writing that's boring to watch for anyone who doesn't use fiction as a cope for utter loneliness.

tl;dr, no bitches?🤣

I'm not watching fiction for escapism fantasy you dumb fuck. This kind of shit is actually harmful for young teen boys watching that shit and expecting this kind of shit to happen in real life. Hell it's even worse than isekai, at least isekai you know that shit will never happen, here it can't be more otaku-pandering

t. salty loser 😏

So exactly like Hollywood movie romances, except those always make sure to mention the girl's ex boyfriend/husband?

>In real life he'd just get FZ'd at the end
Do you really think anyone who watches romcoms, watches them because they want to see something realistic? I personally like romcoms for the same reason that i like yotsuba and yuru camp. I can just watch/read them without having to worry that some stupid drama, apocalypse, time travel etc. happens and simply enjoy the cute and funny moments that distract me from how fucking shit real life and real dating is. If it was realistic it would be incredibly boring unless they threw in some drama or complicated story which many people simply dont want.

Attached: Marin_Struck.png (908x1280, 443.35K)

>the incel is lonely
>the incel purposefully seeks out absurd fiction where a stacy falls in love with his self-insert for being nice once
>all other fiction him consantly reflects that chad rapist bad boy gets the girl
>the incel is mad at “society” for lying to him that the nice guy gets the girl
He sought that shit out himself because he wants to live in phantasy land.

Attached: chad_rapist_bad_boy.jpg (767x450, 43.01K)

>teen boys watching that shit and expecting this kind of shit to happen in real life
Teenagers should be able to separate fiction from reality. If they haven't they've got far bigger problems than expecting random girls to like them for no reason.

At least in movie romances the guy's a Chad most of the time which makes it grounded (and even when he's not, he's at least good looking). Still trash, but at least it doesn't completely insult you

>In this case, it purely sells by giving lonely losers a vicarious penumbra of affection they will never get in real life.
>It's trash writing that's boring to watch for anyone who doesn't use fiction as a cope for utter loneliness.
Speak for yourself user.

Attached: 1457929623799.jpg (486x330, 95.37K)

Nothing wrong with some wish fulfilment nigger.

>At least in movie romances the guy's a Chad most of the time
Only when they're aimed at women. Which is the same as manga and anime.

Everyone who watches this dreck would scream and seethe if it pulled a Notre Dame and actually had chad prince charming show up and take Marin, even if Wakana would be completely okay with it.
And so would you.

Yeah, plenty of m.p.d.g. in Hollywood too where absolutely plain uninteresting protagonists get some dream love interest.
m.p.d.g. exists everywhere.

I mean if you want me to believe in such a couple, at least make it somehow believable, i.e by not having the MC being exaggeratedly beta overreacting like the biggest virgin on Earth for every interaction he has with Stacy

well,I got into it cause of the boobs and ass shots and stayed cause of the boobs and ass shots

lol Incel is mad that his life is a failure and that he'll never get a qt3.14 cosplayer gf. How about you stop seething on an anime imageboard and make something of yourself instead? Maybe then, you'll get somewhere in life.

Attached: 1618852219357.jpg (217x195, 15.21K)

No one wants to hear your cuck fantasies m8. Christ. No wonder you're alone and bitter.

>that he'll never get a qt3.14 cosplayer gf.
You won't either subhuman, it's anime, you'll remain the way you are and it will never happen in real life

>are you a colossal retard?
Yes he is. He has been making these retarded ass threads since the anime came out and all. 🤡

literally begging you to stop blaming media for making you a virginal cringelord, go touch grass

If that were the case they couldn't self-insert; they need a loser to identify with.
It's fucking hilarious how often they still self-insert as te biggest loser of the cast and become convinced he's the protagonist when he's a tertiary character at best. Some people on Any Forums actually thought that Takeda from Netuzou trap was the protagonist of the story. Third rate character but the biggest male loser.

Producers know this. It happens al too often that the character design is changed from source to adaptation to make male characters a bit less cool so self-inserters can self-insert and it only happens in romance.

They should do that more often honestly. It feels more satisfying and natural when the beta MC gets with a decent girl on his level instead of the stacy he just shares a hobby with. Pixie girls are better as wingmen unless the MC is a chad

Whatever faggot keep escaping

>it's anime, you'll remain the way you are and it will never happen in real life
And I'm perfectly fine with that. Because I'm more focused on finding a cosplay making bf instead.

Attached: EfheCzH.jpg (2560x1440, 416.68K)

well im dating a qt 21yo girl who loves cosplaying so theres that

watch Tsuki ga Kirei then
its fucking great and it has a nice conclusion

Yeah, so I was right.
You're self-inserting into Wakana and you'd seethe if he wouldn't get the girl. The only reason you watch this is for a vicarious penumbra of affection you know you'll never get in real life.
>cuck
It shows how far you are down the self-insertion path that you cannot even fathom that not everyone automatically self-inserts into the biggest loser in the cast he can find. No one was self-inserting into Quasimodo; it was simply an ending that was praised for being darker and different. Same thing with 500 Days of Summer.

That cringe franxx anime for example. So many fatoshi self inserters lmao

Better than seething about Japanese cartoons.

Romancing real women is gay.

>54 Posts
>18 IPs

Who is stopping you from watching an anime or reading a manga with what you want ?

Desyou?
A sixth rate character and they chose him to self-insert into and were made at Kokoro for cheating.
They could self-insert into the protagonist but he was already too cool for them and he's not even really cool, and there were so many other characters but they choose that fat loser.
What does that say about them and their self-image?

>thread containing anons arguing will have more posts per IP
Well yeah.

Realism is boring and realism faggots lack soul or imagination. Go outside if you want real life, freak.

Other way around. It’s about the nerdy otaku girl getting with the handsome, hunky but soft spoken guy who just happens to make her dreams come true.

what a sad sad loser you are,I know I'm no big shit but you sound so sad,cringe and lame. I will now watch harem anime and expect a group of sexy and beautiful girls lusting over me of my own,cause that's the only reason why people watch any kind of entertainment media,so it can happen to you irl.
Sad fucker....

The majority of replies increasing IP count are emoji posts tho.

>You're self-inserting into Wakana and you'd seethe if he wouldn't get the girl.
>The only reason you watch this is for a vicarious penumbra of affection you know you'll never get in real life.
Quite literally the opposite. But hey, keep projecting.
>It shows how far you are down the self-insertion path that you cannot even fathom that not everyone automatically self-inserts into the biggest loser in the cast he can find.
I honestly don't care. I just want to laugh at your meltdown lol.

>truth bomb
based

What even is a good romance? Does it have to be foreshadowed and built up and tick of certain boxes even though that sounds boring as fuck? Do the characters have to be soulmates and destined to be together when most people just fall for someone in their general vicinity (work, school etc)? Can you really say two people aren't meant to be together because they have different personality types, even when that happens all the time IRL? Does any of it matter when we all know the male mc and female mc of almost any given series will end up together? I don't know, which is why I'm asking.

Appeal to reality, weak sense of artistic appreciation