ITT: MCs who never relied on superior blood line or SSS rank super power

Attached: 8888.jpg (2227x1365, 930.13K)

Attached: 1587228157353.jpg (679x479, 80.32K)

Why is Tanjiro and Edward there?

Guts' sword and armor are literally asspulls.

>Tanjiro
>Jonathan
retard

Tanjirou, Edward and Jonathan bloodline literally mean jack shit when it come to their power. Tanjirou came from a family of nobody who just want to repay their savior by dance for his honor yearly, Edward power is from his study and training, Hoin didn't pass on anything beside maybe their fascinating with Alchemy, Jonathan bloodline only got special after he died and Dio took over his body

But Jonathan died because he didn't have enough power

Is it really an asspull if what he's up against are bigger asspulls?

My dude, Tanjiro literally unlocked the most powerful form of his martial arts because of his Dad and Ancestor.

Shut the fuck up.

>Speedreader
There is no most powerful style, each style fit a type of person. People think it's the most powerful style because swordJesus use it so them assume if they mimic him, they could be as powerful as him which is false.

who are literally who nobody
>most powerful
kek no. what makes people think that because the first user was a sword jesus. bots isn't more special than other breath.

Spiral power is inside everyone

Attached: VrkevcZ.jpg (2880x1800, 471.07K)

Saitama's SSS-class superpower is breaking his limiter

So George Joestar the First is a joke to you, got it

Hohenheim's special power source is his philosopher's stone which is not inherited to Elric brothers.
Tanjiro's family is just normal villagers.

I mean... sometimes I take a big shit, and I think it's the motherload, only to turn up with a huge assbuster an hour later.
They're both still shits coming out of my ass, so it probably still counts.

Why is Edward there exactly?

WTF user

Hohenheim's super power is based on philosopher's stone and Edward hasn't inherited that from him.

He inherited the super genius borderline Gary Stu intelligence and a library with the best alchemy books ever written.

ichigo is literally a eugenics build-a-bear baby

>Spiral power is inside everyone

Attached: viral.jpg (1024x576, 54.38K)