Holy shit, Norio Wakamoto has just been diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforme

twitter.com/staff_aoi/status/1509745368581697543?cxt=HHwWjsDTub3a2PMpAAAA
>Norio Wakamoto (Aged 76) was found in his room convulsing from a seizure
>He was unconscious by the time he arrived at the hospital with his head swelled an unnatural size
>Carcinogenic exposure from second hand smoke was purportedly responsible for the development of the malignant tumor

Attached: Norio.jpg (225x350, 29.4K)

i fucked his anus too hard. sorry about that.

😱

>Norio Wakamoto was particularly noted for voicing the titular antagonist Cell from Dragon Ball Z and Charles zi Britannia
>Many voice actors declined to comment, but there was a visible amount that were visibly upset.
>Jun Fukuyama (aged 43) in particular was much more emotional in response, stating "In working with Wakamoto-san, I gained a deeper respect for the craft. This news comes as a heavy blow for not just the industry, but his friends and family especially"

Just googled. I thought it was an April fools. What the fuck.

You motherfucker!

>staff_aoi
🤔

AAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOO MAKE OT STOP FUUUUIIIIIICK

Attached: 1648681867904.jpg (240x193, 15.68K)

Can we ban these fucking posts I don't need to know this shit aaaghhh
In a decade you realize the masses of slightly older seiyuu we grew up with are gonna get more and more diseases I don't need to know fuckkkkkk

Based jun and fuck man

CATCH MY HEART, VERY MELON

>Masako Nozawa (aged 85), in tears, noted that his voice as Cell was particularly "Powerful"
>"Wakamoto-san had a particular habit of becoming like his characters, and it was very memorable. Every time I heard it I felt I had to respond in equal force, to muster the most powerful Kamehameha. But it seems his saga ended at a bloat and self destruct".
>This was not received well by the community, calling it "ill-timed" and "crass"

💀

>But it seems his saga ended at a bloat and self destruct".
>This was not received well by the community, calling it "ill-timed" and "crass"
No way this is realwtf
At least she was crying I guess

>Glioblastoma, also known as glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), is the most aggressive type of cancer that begins within the brain.
Its over

RIP, this shit is usually terminal

Literally who?

a-april fools, right?

Who

>staff_aoi
are you calling aoi yuuki brain cancer

JP voice of Cell

Attached: SeekPng.com_dbz-aura-png_1978081-e1619044254898-400x400.png (400x400, 36.23K)

>second hand smoke

Attached: november 11.jpg (704x396, 43.36K)

who balls

😟

Attached: 1531659450225.jpg (1280x720, 137.36K)

This is some serious blow indeed, let's just hope Japanese medicine can help him.

Attached: 342775.jpg (225x350, 31.42K)