What's the fucking point of emojis if you can just post reaction images...

What's the fucking point of emojis if you can just post reaction images? Did you all just forget that we're an IMAGEboard? Also, didn't we already have this shit already a couple years ago? Is this just a free excuse for anons to post DESU and UOOOHHHHH threads?

What in the actual fuck are you jannies thinking?

Attached: 1628485103718.png (1920x1080, 696.39K)

lol april fools! You fell for it

Haha April Fools the joke is that Any Forums is an animated corpse

did you know that you can give discord money to post shitty 32x32 pixel emotes that you can otherwise get much higher quality versions of for free with a simple google search?
Because apparently no one else fucking knows!

Attached: file.png (499x348, 60.79K)

What the fuck is the point of disgusting old hags if you can just fuck delicious fresh cunny?

Wonder how much money they gross from this.

>What's the fucking point of emojis if you can just post reaction images?

op is such an 💯 IQ champ
fuck, what good is finding them for, if you still have to waste points on them? REEE I want my moneis back.

>finally collect 100 points
>hit that 10x button
>doesn't work
>you now have 90 points

Attached: 1648670465143.jpg (640x480, 40.12K)

I know people say this every year but this one is truly dogshit. I didn't even participate in last year's but it couldn't possibly be as uninspired and lazy as this one.

Well, at least this time is...

...eh, no, I've got nothing.

Oh, you have no idea. People are this fucking retarded nowadays, well, young people. You'd have to be retarded to pay for fucking emotes, holy shit. I get gachafags, but this shit is just ridiculous. Even simps are better than this, and that's saying something.

To be fair, it's more like donations with emotes being just a bonus you get, rather than literally paying for emotes. Although I question the sanity of whoever wants to donate to a fucking electron web-app cancer.

>To be fair
no. we don't do that around here, retard.

newfag

Attached: Every day until you like it.jpg (453x640, 84.38K)

thjere's no point. that's why they're an april's fools joke and not a permanent feature. 😄

Seethe

The only good April Fools jokes are ones that can 404 entire catalogs through sheer strength of autism it can produce.

To be fair
You're a frogposter

>To be fair
no.

I will not be stopped. Not by you, or the jannies, or moot, or anyone! I WILL be fair to everyone in this thread, or see it saged to page 11 around me.

á²¼

Attached: trollface.png (32x26, 2.7K)