Go Toubun no Hanayome

>negi gives her the fewest scees
>anime direct cuts her scenes even more
>no chap 72
>lolikano revealed with 1 line from Itsuki and swept under the rug
>not enough time to fit Yotsuba's plot in a literal OVA
Yotsubros.... I don't feel so good.

p.s. why no Yotsuba emote?

Attached: yots forsaken.png (1353x1057, 2.44M)

Yotsubros...

ninibros...

I love Nino

Chad move, Nino bro

Objectively, Yotsuba is underdeveloped and her win made the least sense. There are contradictions between how she acted in the beginning to the idea she was in love the whole time that was sprung on the readers near the end. The main problem is from the reader's perspective Negi neither foreshadowed nor established Yotsuba's love. He could at least show or imply Yotsuba was pretending she didn't have feelings and that behaving like a complete stranger.

🖕

Attached: 4_SMELLS.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Yotsuba's win was incredibly forced. I think she's cute and has a nice body, but Negi's desire to not have an OTP and force harem bait pandering made her underdeveloped. I suppose that's what happens when you devout to harem faggotry and a story telling gimmick, over a well developed and well crafted story.

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (3508x2480, 1023.07K)

Objectively, one has to be tiebatarded or speed reading very hard to not notice Yotsuba was in love with MC by the Spell chapter, early 20s, never mind the flashback chapters in the late 80s iirc. No wonder parallelfags were fooled by red herrings and a "conquest" that never even began. Ninio just did her spouting words stuff so MC knows she wants his cock and then never even tried anything to actually wim him over. Ironically enough the bitch only ever used roofies on him out of anger too, not any cutesy shit where she uses them to arrange a romantic scenario or anything. Even her birth day present was wasted on shitty candles the dude couldn't care less, because Negi did go the extra mile to showcase just how out of it Shitno was.
Anyways nonopefags can't into discussion as usual so expect them to continue spamming threads to damage control for the incoming movie she will be humiliated in.

>did nothing
>wins anyways
Sasuga.

Nino a best.

>did nothing
That was fillerno.
Yotsubest's was the slow and steady approach that tends to be missed by your fellow speedreaders.

that retard probably just baiting for (YOU)s

Attached: 4 genki grab.gif (498x281, 1.94M)

I'm neither. I just call it as I see it. Negi neglected to lay down the foundation to reveal Yotsuba's feelings organically. The spell chapter you reference had Yotsuba saying "I like you" as a just kidding xD moment. What followed after that was Negi focusing heavily on Miku, Nino, Ichika, and Itsuki's character and also romance with MC, whereas Yotsuba was side-lined and took a supportive role in the others' romantic endeavor to win over MC.

Imagine the Yotsubafags meltdown if the anime director is based and he decided not to follow the manga's ending.

Half of the real 4bros were expecting her to lose in the manga.

Also not matter who wins the hype will never be on the same level.

Attached: yotsuba win get 4444.jpg (3528x3083, 3.54M)

Negi isn't involved with the anime and animefags wouldn't know about what was adapted and what wasn't. Many Yotsubafags are speedreaders themselves who wouldn't care either way as long as their waifu wins in the anime.

If Yotsuba would get more scenes, more development and more attention then readers would be able to predict that she would win. But Negi obviously wanted "haha gotcha!" ending.

>>negi gives her the fewest scees
>>anime direct cuts her scenes even more
>>no chap 72
>>lolikano revealed with 1 line from Itsuki and swept under the rug
>>not enough time to fit Yotsuba's plot in a literal OVA
I bet Seo will do the same thing with Ami character

ninibros...

Most of the mysterychads and 4bros were calling it before 72
gitgud scrub

Attached: go toubun typical thread.png (528x960, 361.63K)