Final Daily Spirit Circle Chapter: the Afterparty

And thus the circle finishes another turn. What will be in its next one?
Hoshi no Samidare/Lucifer and Bisquit Hammer Sengoku Youko Spirit Circle (final chapter) Best moments, worst moments, best characters, worst characters (looking at you Barry) - let's remember once more why we appreciate Mizukami so much

Attached: Spirit Circle v06 cover.jpg (897x1280, 227.09K)

Shinsuke best boy

Attached: 1644961193130.jpg (2527x2327, 447.23K)

sheesh, wait until the other archives at least

kektuna should be replaced by lafachad

get with the times

Attached: fortuna_vs_lafelle.jpg (1905x2348, 767.65K)

Where is Souichiro "I'm unemployed" Nagumo?

ftp.pptenshi.live/UPLOADS/spirit_circle_crops_etc.zip
also, a set of Samidare reaction pics. Gotta remind this board of the glory fo Demon Lord
ftp.pptenshi.live/UPLOADS/samidare_crops.zip

Attached: crush the earth.jpg (1050x500, 193.22K)

Attached: 1531276403117.gif (719x537, 587.86K)

i still hope these guys show up

it's me
i fixed here

as allways, i had fun

Attached: 160.png (862x1236, 136.66K)

weird, that's what i see

Attached: fix.jpg (229x104, 4.75K)

Something that seems to pop up among the three big Mizukami series storytimed is the idea of people being set in their ways to their personal detriment. Character growth is a good thing, while the final conflicts tend to involve those who are in a state of intertia despite knowing better.

Samidare still goes on with her plan to destroy the planet even after growing up a bit and forming new bonds, and the result is a half-hearted effort that requires intimate communication to move past.

Jinka is misanthropic despite his experiences and being aware that yokai can be jerks too. His thawing is a lot more gradual and still not complete by the end of the main conflict, although he seems a lot less outright hostile after being restored to himself.

Then you have Fortuna and Koko, both of whom can't let go. The former sees the babies and realizes that things don't have to be a certain way, but sticks to his previous goal, forcing all his incarnations to finally lock him down and get through to him. Koko gets less time, but based on Kouko's own behavior over the course of the story and her monologue in the epilogue, she seems to have become aware that she herself was being petty.

i messed up

Attached: fix.gif (719x537, 588.77K)

I love Fortuna.

I admire Fortuna.

Attached: spiritcircleloveadmirefortuna.png (219x483, 97.57K)

So the sleeping towers stuff happened in the future and fortuna's stuff in the far future?
They never explained the deal with the aliens or if Time Traveling Robo-Cat could save the future?
Is nono going to keep fuuta's dick warm until kouko comes back?
Still pretty good manga love it

Perfection

Was Sengoku Yoko intentionally written to be a shounen fighting manga until the big change, or did the author just decide to shelve the boring shit and take it in a more mature direction?

The live could be platonic

The aliens, based on the presence of the repaired robot, might have been Carol and her fiance in disguise engaging in time travel, hence the appearance of their "living room".

Do we have any hope for the Samidare adaptation? I was busy breaking up with my girlfriend when the news dropped and didn't see Any Forums's reaction. Also, why are they adapting it now? Usually there's a reason for pushing out an anime, like how Planetarian got a adaptation 15 years after everyone forgot about it because they remastered the VN.

>Is nono going to keep fuuta's dick warm until kouko comes back?
She is not letting go, she has been craving for it many lives already, this is her time

>worst characters (looking at you Barry)
What the fuck user? Barry was one of the highlights?

He should be on based Birdbro level. I know we all suck his dick for being so wise and powerful but Nagumo did a lot of good without being at the top of his universe powerwise. He was just very dedicated.

Attached: 1618695221493.png (1358x1985, 788.58K)

Favorite life?

They also refer to their current appearances as outfits.

Attached: outfits.png (549x700, 286.6K)

If Tl Is accurate then this sounds like they are aliens, but are probably soo weird for humans, that they decided to use costumes based on what humanity thinks aliens would look like to avoid total freak.out