What's the point of this?

What's the point of this?

Attached: Ice_Queendom.png (770x1088, 1.75M)

Money. Nips like RWBY.

Over glorify commercial to watch the original. Not even a divergent of AU it takes place between volume 1 and 3 just like Grimm Eclipse for 1 adn 2 or something. Such a disappointment.

It's just a fucking filler arc.

Jesus Christ, you guys will have a general each day? What if this comes out weekly, we're gonna have deal with six months of your Bleach rip-off which is only known because of a dead guy?

to trigger Any Forums, specifically

So RWBY can actually be anime.

What really disappointed me is that their character development felt so forced, I think they missed the fact the whole premise of the show was hawt people fighting monsters, and really little else. Supposedly cell-shading made the whole thing easier, I can't see 2D animation even closing to what Monty managed back in the early seasons in terms of raw action.

Attached: b93969dbb30249468df67b3d5a39c16a.jpg (1209x676, 99.92K)

Nope, still not anime.

>to watch the original.
who the hell would want to watch that piece of shit?

Clueless people

Horny people

Urobuchi taking a break from aging with puppets to fund his next season of puppetry

how is it? am i missing out?

It will finance Shinbou's projects

>Assault lily will finance Shinbou's projects
>luminous witches will finance Shinbou's projects
>rwby will finance Shinbou's projects
Wtf? What kind of projects is he working on?!

Meguca.

Anime 2

Any Forums lost

>six months

hasnt the author been dead for a long time? kinda pointless to keep watching

The creator was mainly just an animator he left the story to the writers themselves, Monty's way was just choosing what fight scenes he wanted to make and then leaving the writers to get him there.