Dragon Ball Super

I guess Vegeta couldn't handle it.

Attached: 3321.jpg (576x720, 105.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuXmoHEKF9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The board custodian couldn't handle it either.

Attached: 1643515080612.png (402x580, 305.08K)

>Jiren
Luffy stomps.
>Goku
Luffy stomps.
>Bejita
Luffy stomps.
>17
Luffy stomps.
>Frieza
Luffy stomps.
>Beerus
Luffy stomps.
>Hit
Luffy stomps.
>Broly
Luffy stomps.
>All of them together, holding hands like the little fags they are
Luffy. Stomps.
No matter how "big" you think your character is, no matter how "fast" you think they can RUN, now matter how "high" they can raise their ki, they can't escape the Pirate King's straw hat.

Attached: Monkey D.jpg (1000x625, 98.26K)

Attached: [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fhknf56.ogg].webm (854x480, 2.06M)

Who could? Can YOU handle Goku's stinkiest SS3 diapers?

Attached: 1579972146945.gif (400x225, 502.58K)

>He would have malded harder than anyone in the history of Dragon ball. He sold his soul for power and it was fucking useless.
I'm going to laugh because of this for a while

>Pilaf arc Yamcha tier character

Pilaf arc Yamcha is stronger than SHITffy.

thats why i ruined ur dump thread faggot

Majin Vegeta is weaker than Piccolo Jr according to vsbattle mod arguments.

>We could have had all 3 major villains of the series on a team together
>Buu is asleep after working out, Cell is entirely unmentioned, and fucking Roshi of all people is fighting
Krillin and Tien I can understand because they're both very strong. But Roshi hasn't been relevant since he lost to Tien in Dragon Ball. Him suddenly being super strong is a retarded asspull. Trunks should have been called in to fight at least in place of Roshi.
On the contrary, I think Cell's potential would have been even greater than Frieza's considering he also has Saiyan genes. Like Frieza, Cell has never trained a day in his life. All his power is purely the result of being complete and absorbing random humans. The power he could reach from training probably easily eclipses Frieza, even if he might not get there as fast due to having diluted Frieza DNA. Hell, throw him in the Time Chamber with Goku and Vegeta and he probably comes out at least as strong regular SSB Goku/Vegeta.

>Yamcha has always been at the bottom of the fighter tier list even in the original dragon ball
YamchaBros... how do we cope

>YamchaBros
>bros
>s

Wait, why was the last thread pruned? I assumed it was archived.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuXmoHEKF9k

Attached: 2195709.png (917x662, 20.37K)

>SHITnga
Dis-FUCKING-carded. Goku already knows what he is. The Broly movie reinforced that already. Toyotaco is simply incapable of coming up with character development that wasn't traced from capeshit.

I FUCKING LOVE MOEKINO!!!!

Attached: The Real MVP.jpg (940x540, 174.21K)

Attached: MasterRoshi.jpg (810x896, 173.5K)

Attached: Run little Bejita.png (1080x810, 1020.93K)

Based

Why is Goku so evil? Shouldn't he have inherited kindness from Gine?

Attached: HEARTLESSku [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fg5trvp.ogg].webm (640x360, 2.96M)

I polished Roshi's bald head until it shone like a diamond by using my dick. Who am I?

Fuck the shitnga

Android 18.

Goku wanted his son to stop being a bitch. He succeeded.. until the end of the fight with Cell

Even as a kid I always noticed when they made Cell's eyes weirdly detailed

Funny.

THE STRONGEST SAIYAN

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.48M)

Why is he like this

Attached: VILLAINku.png (768x768, 238.46K)

SHITren to the BROS?
Bejitabro btw.

Attached: cytube - 163.png (1881x630, 698.21K)

That's not Gohan

Is GOKU

wheeere movi alredy firends tell me i want watch broli went lssj form strength be strongest tell me link firends

Goku just wanted Gohan to man up.

Attached: Goku cares about Gohan (3).jpg (1025x1920, 1.11M)

He couldn't handle Goku's raw Power Level numbers. He had the biggest numbers and beat Bejita's numbers so he has the best numbers above all the other numbers.

Quiet, Tardkubrown.