Consider hyper-competent isekai companions

Consider hyper-competent isekai companions.

Attached: 1r.jpg (844x1200, 137.73K)

I wish my right hand was a woman

>I wish my right hand was a woman
but then it'd file rape charges against you because you never once got its consent before you raped it.

Go watch Midori no Hibi.

Not boku no pico?

>yuusha bad
>demon lord good
I actually don't mind this at all.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, the april fools this year is shit

There was some lobotomy corp going on in Any Forums but looks like I got my hopes up for nothing.

>No discussion on either thread

Pretty much normal, the threads are always nothing but reaction posting.
>Someone posts a rando doodle page, rarely a novel paragraph screenshot, often a greentext about something that may not even exist.
>Either it gets ignored or gets 2-3 replies before moving on to the next reaction post.
Continue until bump limit, discussion only happens when some tisms gather and they actually feel like posting.

Tomochika soloed the Gate of Babylon, I'm so proud

Be the change that you want to see. Start the discussion yourselves and others will follow.

The one from instant death? QRD?.

She's going to kill thousands.

Attached: 95bcb0c3-e6a1-431c-b2fe-2484573f5ea9.png (2159x3072, 1.69M)

I need at least one other tism to actually post any discussion, at least if you want it to be any deeper than shallow doodle reader reactions, correcting misconceptions of very basic information and the usual "is this good?" questions.

>correcting misconceptions of very basic information
It's fucking embarrassing how much discussion is correcting people over very basic shit only for them to misunderstand something right after, it's like herding cats
How the fuck can anyone talk about deeper shit when most people fail to understand the most basic plot points?
And it's not even an isekai problem, it's an everything problem

Not really, what actually happens is you try to post discussion and it gets drowned out by shitposting
This is why the threads are unusable during burger hours

>Cute girl.
>Kind of a bitch.
>But did her best to redeem herself, she was just a little autistic.
>She fucking dies right away.
But why.
She didn't deserve this.

Attached: 0012-040.jpg (1016x1457, 256.97K)

It would have been nice to see him get both sisters.

Anyone should have expected it, pretty much everything the first princess did raised a death flag and everyone else kept throwing flags to the fire.

>10/10 twintail flatty
>Cute and autistic
>Suddenly comes with a severe case of fucking DEAD
It hurts

He should have at least seen her clothes off before her head off.