This movie wasn’t that great...

This movie wasn’t that great. The only reason it got any notoriety was because election tourists and stormfags kept spamming that gif of the brigade shooting the rebels

Attached: F2A1761F-7AD3-4475-91F3-68BCB307D35C.jpg (767x1106, 103.23K)

it's terrible.

it could have been good, the plot and animation were fundamentally good, just poorly applied, too slow paced, too melodramatic and the protag is kind of a cuck

I enjoyed it in spite of the slow, talky moments. It's also one of the best showcases of the realist school of animation.

The only "election tourist" here is you.
I understand that your havens like neogaf and tumblr are dead, but your bait is poor and your post quality is poorer; try somewhere else.
This post uses the options field.

it has always been known for its aesthetics you underage election tourist

People here saying it's boring have never watched Italian neorealism
Now THAT was boring

On the flip side if you liked either you might like the other one

It was a good scene. But yeah animation/aesthetics are the best part of this.

I thought it got notoriety because it clearly inspired that Ranger armor in Fallout New Vegas.

I don't know how to tell you Zoomers but back in the day people enjoyed movies that weren't just colorful strobe lights for 90 minutes.

This has been popular since long before "election tourists" was a term. It is indeed pretty bad, though.

>The only reason it got any notoriety
The only reason was the cool looking armor and that's fucking it. This shit is boring as hell.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (498x268, 952.12K)

should have been like a 30 minute OVA

t. election tourist

Attached: 1627960385495.jpg (720x480, 143.52K)

Lmao what the fuck even is this thread

Cool aesthetic, lame plot. It's really that simple.

The animation was very good. Everything else was garbage.

All I wanted to see was nazis in cool armor doing cool stuff

How fucking out-of-touch are you? You're a lunatic. Get off the internet and gain some perspective.

Why is there a face in the rock under his feet?

1. It really isn't that great.
2. It had a reputation before Any Forums and associated retardation even took hold on the site, you're off your rocker.
3. Those gifs really are great.