I figure if there's alien life out there then lets teach 'em how to duel mwahahahaha

>i figure if there's alien life out there then lets teach 'em how to duel mwahahahaha
literally what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: film.jpg (517x329, 37.41K)

>problem
?

What the fuck is YOUR problem?

You dont understand OP if there are aliens then you can make more money from a species that has more interest in earth culture than their own. This type of marking goes way back to the stone age.

Miss him

Attached: latest[1].png (688x1009, 1.34M)

Well he was right. Just that alien came from another dimension rather than another planet

>literally what the fuck is his problem?
He was trapped in an awful spinoff with no redeeming qualities.

>not wanting to increase the competition level exponentially to prove you're the best in the galaxy

You're not gonna make it as a duelist OP

>bought all the fancy cards with daddy's money
You didn't win the duel

Kaiba is a dumb pay to win loser

sorry, can't hear you from my space station, loser

Why did he become so obssesed with the card game after the mind crush, he wasn't solely focused on the card game before it.

Idk his pendant with Mokuba in it is shaped like a card and he's always been connected to Blue Eyes somehow. He was the Japanese champ before Yugi beat him.

Did you say aliens?

Attached: 1648426460754.jpg (1080x1920, 778.06K)

>after the
>mind crush

>bought
Read the manga, he straight up killed people to get the other Blue Eyes.

Anime fucked up condensing The Cards with Teeth and Death-T into 20 minutes. He became obsessed after getting traumatized by the Experience of Death, and it was in the process of getting revenge on Dark Yugi and the fourth Blue Eyes which 'betrayed' him. Mind Crush was an opportunity to redeem himself and get rid of the darkness it had developed in his soul.

Unironically, autism

The aliens realized Kaiba was cheating sending that shit and went beyond fixing Neos along with creating everything else in Zexal as a middle finger. You cannot prove this isn't canon.

>literally what the fuck is his problem?
literal universe-bending weapons grade autism. The Yugioh universe didn't even start out being card-game obsessed; Kaiba made it that way through sheer force of autism.

What a madman.

>Kaiba was directly responsible for Sevens all along