When did you drop it?

When did you drop it?

I enjoyed Skypeia a lot but it was downhill from there, Water 7 was terrible and Thriller Bark was when I stopped reading.

Attached: One-Piece.jpg (1200x813, 387.47K)

>Water 7 was terrible and Thriller Bark was when I stopped reading
how was it any different than Skypeia

Fuck off, shounentard.

>the absolute best arc in all of manga was terrible
Get better taste, faggot.

I don't even really remember what happened in Water 7 but I remember being bored out of my fucking mind.

>I enjoyed Skypeia a lot but it was downhill from there, Water 7 was terrible and Thriller Bark was when I stopped reading.

this how you know OP is either a larping faggot that started reading during Dressrosa / WCI and never read the actual manga

or

false flagging fag retard

i caught 2 episodes on tv by accident last week and was slightly interested until i looked it up and saw it was 6000000 episodes long

chopper arc

>You're only allowed to like and dislike the arcs the hivemind says you're allowed to
Fuck off retard

> When did you drop it?
when i have grown up

good things are good
if you deviate from the norm, you have deviant tastes
you fag

>good things are good
Good is subjective.

You could be 6ft tall, blonde hair, perfect white skin, blue eyes, perfect genetics but I'm not obligated to like you or be your friend.

Yes and your subjective taste is shit.

one piece is about freedom. Why are you so mad?

Impel Down was so shit it almost made me drop it, Marineford didn't save it either. It was all hype, no substance. Dropped it after 3D2Y, but came back a bit during WCI. I thought the wedding crash was interesting. But after that, it went to shit again and finally dropped it and never look back.

I trudged through Dressrosa, the latter half was when the manga really started to take a turn for the worse. WCI was when I was truly done.

BTFO

Filtered. That's fine though, im sure you have better taste on other stuff.

Attached: loll.png (900x814, 515.55K)

how many of these threads are you doing daily? We get it, you were dissapointed with the joyboy reveal

How much would it cost to kill oda and have someone else take over?

>Everyone who dislikes One Piece is one guy
Ok schizo

Why are Odadrones so fucking aggressive? Can't take some criticism on your shitty little manga?

Skypeia was the last major arc that had a feeling of adventure.

I dropped it about 5 minutes into the first episode. You know there's at least two other Wan Piss threads you could have posted this in, right?

First time I tried to read it, I dropped it at volume 22, in Alabasta.
Years later I watched Vivi's Adventure, and it was glorious.

I just reaf chapter 1045 today. Good stuff.