Anime IS getting worse

Anime IS getting worse.
I looked up the new season. after filtering out moeshit, highschool, isekaishit, generic sports, mahou shojo, generic boring action anime about the far future, I was left with one anime I want to watch, Tiger & Bunny Season 2. however I won't since I don't know when the fuck the second half of it will come out and I don't wanna wait 1 year like in the case of Jojo.

I went back and picked a random year, 2010, intentionally after my personal preferred golden age, which is 2006-2009.
livechart.me/fall-2010/tv
I watched Katanagatari, Arakawa under the bridge and panty & stocking.
While I don't like most of the other anime from that season, I recognize that they are decent, and many anons like them.
so at least 8 good anime in one season.

I haven't seen a season where I watched more than 2 anime to completion in 5+ years. It's depressing.

Attached: BSfullappearance.png (256x644, 80.05K)

Has always been shit. Sometimes you get good stuff, that's all. Schizo.

didn't read any of this shit btw

You're getting jaded.

He's just an election tourist. Can't get jaded if this is your starting position.

I like some of the things you filtered out.
However, it's not surprising for anything to get worse over time when it's a business, and I'm not just being cynical of businesses, it's simple logic. Especially when it comes to publicly traded businesses.

For example, I think it's the same thing that happened to the music industry. As it grows, and their power/influence/advertisement-ability grows it becomes less efficient to find things people like than it is to TELL people what to like.
Same with anime, the whole industry will actually benefit from stagnation as its popularity grows. Because if it was popular last year then this year you advertise the same thing and people think
>oh shit, that's going to be popular because it was popular before
and so they keep consuming it

I don't care what any armchair economists want to say, like it or not money DOES ruin everything. You can't optimize your world for X and expect Y to fall out... You can't optimize your economy for money and expect "entertainment" to fall out.
If some business is entertaining then it's entertaining DESPITE money, not because of it. It becomes a random factor.

TL;DR the only way you'll ever have a pure form of entertainment, of any kind, is if you can have it without any money being involved whatsoever.

>i filtered out everything that didn't fit my very specific taste because reasons

>anime is getting worse because i said so

>daily NEW BAD OLD GOOD nostalgia cope thread
Got get a new hobby instead of shitting this place up with your whining already. Nobody cares but the equally retarded nostalgia addicts.

Get this, not all media is made for everyone. Crazy concept, right?

Ikr? I NEED my daily does of otaku wish fulfillment waifu shit power fantasies.

>not liking moeshit or mahou shoujo

Attached: 1647489810007.jpg (540x533, 56.79K)

>I filtered out almost everything and ended up with almost nothing
Imagine that

>watched Katanagatari, Arakawa under the bridge and panty & stocking.
What a great season

anime died in 2015 for me
>pic unrel but tfw will never look this good again

Attached: 1619492601985.gif (500x280, 2.59M)

At least we will get much more of this sex goddess, I want them to show her naked

Attached: himiko-agari-1.jpg (1366x768, 41.03K)

Complete bullshit. I'm watching anime for over 20 years now and right now there is so much good stuff to watch it's getting annoying. I barely have time for anything else.

Attached: 1432938281383.png (729x500, 390.3K)

>admitting that everything is garbage
not really the "own" that comment was supposed to be huh?

He'll keep doing this until the mods and janitors stop protecting this crap.

Yeah, I checked the Spring season a few weeks ago and absolutely nothing appealed to me

This season I only watched one anime and am interested in one OVA

Attached: 1648702680431.jpg (404x363, 15.04K)

>filter out isekai
but then you miss most of the good anime

It's always the faggots with the recent filenames.

>Tiger & Bunny
Cringe but yes anime died after 2014 for me

What election?

Nah i also say so
i care

>Cringe
You're just further confirming that this is all shitposting from tourists.
Fuck the mods and janitors for protecting this garbage.