Higurashi Gou

What went wrong?

Attached: higu gou eng.jpg (350x298, 52.62K)

They decided to both repeat previous arcs the audience knew and create new content. Should have just stuck to one thing.

Attached: Trollkastel.png (600x600, 146.02K)

Gou? Nothing really.
Sotsu? Everything except episodes 14 and 15.
Meguri is superior anyway

Attached: 1625821896485.png (516x907, 548.48K)

It didn't have enough love.

Attached: Card_102003_h6.png (2048x1152, 1.76M)

didn't end with rikka getting k1 cock

battler didn't show up like the shitposts

How busty is Satoko?

When is the Kasai spinoff showing his younger years as a deadly yakuza and then becoming Shion's babysitter that has to follow her around for whatever scheme she comes up with that day?

Attached: Guns.jpg (512x288, 25.56K)

Gyarutoko

Attached: 1647332984467.png (2048x1152, 1.35M)

bet you fags still can't tell me how mion's fat dump truck did not feel that injection.
that is the REAL mystery in this kusoanime

>still can't tell me how mion's fat dump truck did not feel that injection.
You answered your own question

Attached: 1627320270370.jpg (1200x1600, 427.18K)

Last episodes of Sotsu were great

Attached: 1631753560086.jpg (2048x2048, 361.59K)

They fucked it up by using the other main characters and relegating them to being props and not even bothering to expand their characters.
There's no reason the gang shouldn't have become progressively more involved in the Witchtoko/Rika plot

Satoko not marrying Rika as she should. They were made for each other, with Satoko as mistress and Rika as sub.

If they wanted this witchtoko/Rika plot they should've let the rest of the gang head off to high school while the other two had looper shit going on at St.lucia. But they wouldn't do that, because the show would've got far less attention if it was a smaller in scope and didn't involve the more popular characters. So now we have K1, Shmion and Rena sitting on the sidelines for most of it, and a lot of the time they got was redoing stuff from old arcs.

And I'm not saying I don't want to see the others, I like them a lot more than Satoko or Rika, but fitting them into this story and expanding on their characters while still making the Satoko vs Rika shit work is too big a task outside of a new VN or something.

Attached: Taken home.jpg (1280x720, 117.74K)

They shit on all the themes of the original.

Everything

It could have worked if they at least had bothered writing new arcs for the Damashi. Onidamashi could remain as a "surprise" of sorts, but everyhting afterwards should have been fully original.

But the lazy staff of this show couldn't even bother reading all of the original before writing the "remake" arcs, so we were stuck with bad remakes and then when we got to Sotsu they didn't even know how to fill in enough content for "answers".

Attached: Higurashi Sotsu_ep06_02.jpg (1280x720, 42.61K)

it's merch / gacha bait
not a milligram of soul included

At this point I wouldn't trust an 07th project if Ryukishi isn't heavily involved, and even then some of the dumb shit could've been him, we don't really know for sure.

Nothing, it was fine.

Based on some interviews, we basically saw Ryukishi's "answers" in Gou itself. Like he wrote that Rika was put into the septic tank by Mion, but didn't specify how that happened at all. So, basically what we saw in Gou. Rika was found in there and Oishi said Mion was behind it all. The anime staff then came up with Mion strangling Rika and kicking her down the toilet in order to place her in there.

So, basically, there was never enough material for answer arcs if the anime staff wasn't going to make up a bunch of stuff. And they didn't, which resulted in the mess that we got.

speaking of meguri . NEW CHAPTER TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1648681188785s.jpg (250x130, 5.61K)