Do daughterwives appeal more to the male or female demographic?

Do daughterwives appeal more to the male or female demographic?

Attached: 1648625533956.jpg (2680x3954, 3.93M)

yes

No

It´s not his actual daughter
I was baited by this pic but I got disapointed when I actually read it.

A dauughterwife is not an actual daughter

Anons say that the story is mainly meant for women and that it has no appeal for men. Meanwhile I thought raising your perfect waifu was supposed to be a male fetish.

So did he defeat the demon lord?

It's mine

All of the stories that have them are written by women.

You either impregnate your daughter or you give her away for riches and to form alliances, don't be a cuck
Cuck

Attached: 1638548623461m.jpg (830x1024, 93.02K)

What was that count of monte christo manga?

I read it until I think volume 5? Up until then it can kind of be enjoyed by both. But then it goes all
>Ohh noo my past is catching up and some demon lord has came for me
>Whatever happens, I can't tell Dale about this even though we are engaged and he would protect me
>Surely me doing this will actually protect him
It really starts to turn into bullshit female drama that I can't stomach. Up until then it was fun daughterwife antics.

How many daddycore manga can you guys name?

But what about the subsequent daughter of you and your daughter?

Rinse and repeat until your family tree is completely sideways

I think we figured out you could maybe go twenty gens deep with that

No it's there because girls have this creepy as shit daddy fetish thing.
Meanwhile, guys do have a thing for protecting daughters, but once they're seen as daughters, they shouldn't be moved out of it.
Just look at the revulsion people felt over Usagi Drop

are there any more series focused on father/daughter relationship ? i know of this ,usagi drop and maybe Amaama to Inazuma but I didnt read that one yet .Also did anyone read my daughter is an s ranked adventurer and is there any development beetwen mc and their daughter ?

Astarotte no Omocha. Again more of an adoptive father situation

by the end it's explained that the demon lord is her twin sister and it's super secret and she promised her dead father not to tell anybody

Ever heard about the Tale of Genji? The allegedly first novel was about a playboy that eventually abandoned his way for grooming a perfect waifu, and this was written by a noblewomen for other aristocratic and noblewomen.