Mieruko-chan

Do you believe in ghosts?

Attached: __yotsuya_miko_mieruko_chan_drawn_by_karashibushi__sample-44dc74d81b47096d6ec4991e1267481b.jpg (1433x1896, 1.39M)

Chapter next week right?

I don't. But I did when I was a child though.
You're not answering the question, retard.

Yeah
Spiritual beings exist

No, theres nothing special or supernatural in this world.

Not really, but sometimes I try to pretend that my hallucinations are just ghosts.

yeah probably next friday, rough draft was sent a couple days ago.

No and i can't see them either

Attached: 97295669_p0.jpg (991x1358, 758.25K)

I believe in Mitsuru getting with Miko, so in a way. Yeah I do believe in ghosts true love

Attached: ichijou.png (415x897, 216.14K)

Poor Little Nip Girl

The ghost really is inside her head. Probably the spirit of someone who gave her traumatic experiences. It's eerie how she can control the ghost at her will.

Are the girls as thicc in the mango as they are in the anime? I watched this expecting to be spooked but was aroused the whole time.

Attached: Mieruko_chan_Miko_toilet.jpg (1024x576, 39.03K)

No, there's barely any lewd scenes nowadays but a yuri stalker was introduced so maybe we'll get something.

Every time a close relative died I got the feeling that they're in my room with me, before I could even know about their passing.

For example, my grandma died at 2am and I woke up as I noticed her distinctive scent and thinking someone was standing right in front of my bed, like a shadowy figure. It was rather abstract especially since the entire room seemed to be pitch black. Usually, especially after you wake up, you can see at least the basic layout of your room in some shape or form, but not back then.
So I couldn't really see the figure but rather sense it? I even stretched my arm out to reach it but it phased right through it. I wasn't even freaked out or something, I just thought how weird it is and tried to go to sleep again. Roughly 15 minutes later I received a phone call about her passing.

I still don't think that it must have been her "ghost" but rather some sort of supernatural sense/connection? Somehow I just knew that my grandma died and just made shit up. Like a mother who just knows whenever her kid's in trouble etc.

It's out of her free will, she has no control over it. And if I had to guess, the source of the ghost comes from her rose hair piece.

I believe in Miko's thighs.

Why is this scene so iconic?

>barely any lewd scenes nowadays

Attached: salty pencil.png (1132x887, 1.01M)

when will he come back

Attached: 1635089128275.png (361x608, 135.28K)

Why don't ghosts ever believe in me?

I'm open to the idea but there's been no empirical data to back them up and the well has been poisoned by so many ghost hunting channels and "experiments"