How do you feel about secondary characters winning the main girl bowl...

How do you feel about secondary characters winning the main girl bowl? Since series as old as DB have been doing it for years i imagine it doesn't surprise anyone anymore

Attached: ZfMzt.jpg (720x403, 140.77K)

Prefer it way more to the MC doing it.

Is that Yamato and Sora? I love this pairing especially when they do not talk a single word during Adventure.

I'm just tired of bowls

>Sora
>main girl
This is a Mimi board

Way better than the MC winning the bowl but like you said the main girl often gets with another character so it ain't new

Once again, it's Takaru and Hikari not getting together that fucks my labradoodle

It's my favorite trope, those guys are usually cooler than the MCs.

The only manga that I can think of where the romance was handled badly in terms of pairing are ones where at the end the MC just abandons making a choice at all. Otherwise, all I've ever seen is people crying about the only proper conclusion to the story that was being told. It tells me most people deal with these things through headcanon and not actually reading the story.

Takeru was mister perfect pretty boy. It was annoying and to this day i'm glad they didn't get together

Attached: best friends.jpg (704x396, 34.1K)

Is nice and should happen more often

Attached: b841e554c06789108170310c1088a2e8bf7706e4_00.jpg (500x500, 30.1K)

takeru will die an incel.

Incest won.

>being friendzoned so hard he turns gay
actually a funny twist

The problem is viewing who the protagonist gets together with as "winning" etc. People here are so busy self-inserting that they don't consider the actual chemistry if any. Or even the idea that maybe they should just be friends.

Shipping is a competition most of the time. Unless the ship has no danger of being disrupted.

Because more often than not, the author himself sees it as "winning". It's almost always a matter of awarding the MC with what they view as the highest value girl.

Is great and way better than the MC ending with the girl plus it creates more fun drama. That said as you've said, it happens most of the time so is no longer surprising.

Attached: E_GYs7oUcAEXeMx.jpg (1062x1500, 1.37M)

It's fine because usually MC gets the better girl in the end.

Attached: FO0s1PdakAMVnEA.png (720x830, 43.2K)

>Is great and way better than the MC ending with the girl
In the first place the MC sometimes ends up with the better girl anyway.

In Lumin's case Luke loves the MC.

I like how she cucked that guy in the roof
Even Agumon finish the guy right there

They went too far

Attached: 1581046598068.jpg (1800x1350, 366.91K)