[C]the money of soul and possibility control

Just finished this one, im not sure what to think about it? The ending seems very rushed but i did enjoy it in the same time, how can something so bad be so good at the same time?

Attached: 53C7C606-9A44-45E3-9948-C43E3C9C1463.jpg (1280x720, 132.01K)

A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-ANGEL

It's antisemitic garbage.

I remember liking at it first, but disliking it incrementally as it went along. The ending left a very bad taste in my mouth, like the writer just simply didn't know how to reach the logical conclusion of the story and just wished all the "bad things" away. It also gets very preachy. There's nothing wrong with a story having a message with a call to action, but there's that, and then there's a story being a thinly veiled political ad campaign with nothing going for it except for the message. And in typical anime style, it was extremely heavy-handed with it, much unbearably so. That and it didn't help that it's very naive, the author reducing everything to "fiat currency bad" when it's a much more complex problem that is "actually, bad policies and private interests bad". It's very childish. And there's nothing wrong with childish stories, but when you're trying to tackle a serious, real world problem in your story and want to provide an actual solution to it, then you better do your due diligence and actually research the topic, not just read up the wikipedia page. It was just awful, and I wouldn't recommend anyone to watch it.

>the author reducing everything to "fiat currency bad"
it felt more like "debt economy where you need a loan to get anything done is bad, and an economic system that prioritises endless growth above all else is unsustainable"

This is what happens to most animes that are original and dont follow manga , at least thats all i know about it, does it even have a manga ?

I saw the production's history. The dude was thinking way too big, way too ambitious and when you dream that big with some anime you end up trying to put the crumbles you managed to get together, ending with a subpar product far from what you envisioned.

See, that's the problem, the author blames the cycle of inflation that drives debt economy on the nature of fiat currency, rather than international interests competing with each other in manipulating global markets, private lobbying making sure that outdated policies (which only benefit the few) stay in place, and the country itself encouraging debt-economics for a laundry of socio-economic/political/geo-political reasons. It's a HUGE swing and a miss. He points out the problems, then completely misses the root cause. He thought he'd solved it by reducing everything to pure (dubious) economics, and completely failed to address the geo/socio-political elephants in the room.

Because it isn't bad (nor great). You can earnestly like things, faggot.

A critique borne from ignorance.

its not like japan can just conquer the world and dismantle capitalism by force. convincing more people people to be alert for and avoid predatory loans seems to be about the biggest impact one could hope to have on the economy

>no argument
Eat a dick.

Any Forums is for discussions not arguments.

Someone please post the card in pocket pasta. You know the one.

Discuss these balls in your mouth.

If that's all he was going for, he certainly didn't need a 12-episode anime to say it. Plus it's clear that his scope for his message was a pretty big one, it certainly wasn't just something on the level of individual practice.

Clearly the author had some economic knowledge but even so the whole premise is way to complicated to be put in 11 episodes of an anime that tries to have both romance and real life issues whilist dealing with social issues as well

It was definitely a juggling act early on, but from what I remember, that all got stripped away towards the end to focus on the economics, except for that bit at the end with MC and his Stand-girl (don't even remember any of the names).

Fuck it, alright I understand that you made a mess outa the whole plot but the mc got stuck with nothing? Not the crush, not the asset girl, no money, so the author also had the hero that sacrifices himself and gains nothing type trope, throw a bone to the poor mc

the MC's daughter will be born in the near future. That was kind of the big personal deal. He has no idea who the mother will be but he will become a father. that was the real future that he'd been gambling with

these balls are small, flavorless, uneven, and starved of nutrients.

Basically family is valuable
Children are a bet on the future

If you stop fucking and live clinging to the present or just pleasure seeking society falls disappears

t. breeder

*hits pipe* is there anything more cucked than having children? I mean think about it you go through all the effort of feeding them, clothing them, raising them, teaching them the skills to survive, only for some corpoeation to exploit their needs and turn the fruits of their labor into numbers in an offshore bank account. and who benefits? certainly not anybody living in society. only those wealthy enough to abstain from society eats the fruits of what you sewed and reaped. Just think about it logically, you're sacrificing your children to Lord Mammon The Economy and his "Invisible Hand"

God damn you got me

Need S2 with today's economy standards

Attached: suffering.webm (1000x562, 2.61M)