There is so much One Piece hate it's making this board unusable. worse yet it's all from speedreaders and falseflaggers

there is so much One Piece hate it's making this board unusable. worse yet it's all from speedreaders and falseflaggers.
gags have always been apart of One Piece fights

>Luffy vs Arlong
Luffy steals Arlong's teeth and bites him with it
>Luffy vs Crocodile
Luffy literally tries to bite him because he is sand
>Luffy vs Enel
Luffy made himself retarded so Enel couldn't read his mind
>Luffy in Impel down and Marineford
Iva, Buggy, Mr. 3, Mr. 2
etc
One Piece is the greatest manga ever created. Chapter 1044 only made it better.

Attached: 1643963059337.png (896x532, 456.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4FJsv_0JcM&ab_channel=PirateKing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>One Piece is the greatest manga ever created.
No, that goes to FMA.

Wan Piss is an incoherent mess that has been digging itself in a deeper hole of shit for years, and as long as it prints money, it will continue to do so.

FMA should be considered the gold standard for shounen because it doesn't have obnoxious padding that repeats the same formula ad nauseam for 25 goddamn years. It was a 108 chapter story with a clear mission from start to finish.

Luckily, WSJ are starting to learn that less is more, if KnY and JJK's success are of any indicator. Hopefully, we'll see more future mangaka take notes from these manga and not Wan Piss.

Attached: 1638140502053.png (658x962, 860.3K)

>FMA.
Edgelord who thinks Sudden Deaths=Good Story Telling. Sorry but noone remembers your shit story.

My pet peeve is the "Asspull" crowd just saying shit without thinking. Awakened Fruits has been a thing for years now and it was always going to happen to Luffy eventually, how can you say something thats been foreshadowed for years is an Asspull, do you even know what the word means?

>FMA
you do know that was written by a woman

I mean to be fair I just like One Piece and FMA

Don't like it go somewhere else.

the thing is, gears were always asspulls, so i don't know what people were expecting. i guess the magnitude of this specific one is what is making people react in such a way.

Since fucking when main battles in one piece were all goofy?

What is that picture trying to prove? You realize one piece has sold nearly 500,000,000 copies right? 2nd best selling comic/manga right behind Superman

Attached: FO4ZyOWVkAEfTna.jpg (1046x795, 107.29K)

one piece is bad lol

Since chapter 1

Yamato is literally a non-character. There is no one from Wano worth caring about.

People have been theorizing and hyping up Luffy's awakening ever since the concept was introduced. People here just shitpost as part of the culture. It doesn't matter if it literally makes them dumber, they just can't help it.

Since this.

Attached: Ee68n--X0AAszb-.jpg (1049x590, 93.44K)

>t-
Not going to read anything you just wrote. You cannot defend abhorrent shit like this.

Goodbye darling.

Attached: 1648751832571.jpg (993x499, 143.98K)

It's from a certain group of faggots that have been cucked for almost 4 years

why do huntertrannys flaseflag so hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=A4FJsv_0JcM&ab_channel=PirateKing

chapter 1?

he just made kaidos eyes rubber and pushed through, whats the big deal? he turned kaidos eyes into a condom. remember when he poked the snakes corneas from the inside in skypea? same shit but awakened

The most sad thing is that when One Piece is going to end, goda niggers will be free from sunken cost, realizing that ylthey wasted years of their life worshipping and shilling all day pure garbage

one piece was about a dumb kid having the shittiest fruit trying to be the best
now is about a literal demigod who can bend time and space
theres no tension anymore
i predict that luffy is actual the one piece himself

If you like it then good for you. Me i'm just sad at the state of the manga and can't help but wonder how good could've been with a better writer like Togashi. One Piece is like The Simpsons, more bad chapters than good