Bikes

Which anime/manga girls do you know that are confirmed as being huge sluts with lots of sexual experience with differnt men?
>Would you date them?

Attached: 1648742843421.jpg (869x1252, 121.35K)

Sensei from Scum's Wish

plenty but meguro herself actually sucks, not her

Anyone who posts on Any Forums

>The slut that would date anyone and the slut that wouldnt date no one

Attached: 053a7ee16b25804fef942de902170f3e50f88b9f_180883_800_1138.jpg (800x1138, 189.96K)

>Anyone who posts on Any Forums
>lots of sexual experience

>Would you date them
No, but they make great fuckbuddies if you can weed out the actually crazy ones.

Meguro is pretty sweet girl overall and is actually aware how her past relationship act as a barrier to deepening her current one. But yeah, she's to easy for her own good.

>escape from 3D slut hell
>only to fall to 2D slut
Why would anyone do this

Well, personally I think that there is some difference between having had previous parners and just being slut.

Some girls are pretty good relationship material despite having multiple previous partners. This includes especially those that lost their relationships without a fault of their own. Of course, trying too hard to persuade your new partner that your past doesn't affect you or that it shouldn't matter are big signs that in this case your approach to dating works better.

Anyone in Any Forums are dumb sluts, including me, sounds legit
I know user. You are right.
But Meguru, for example, is a really cute and nice girl. I would date her.
But I still consider her an slut like says
She was still going around accepting having sex with pretty much anyone that asked even if she barely knew them or cared about them
>Also the fact she couldnt go a single chapter without saying "but Im not a virgin" got on my nerves pretty quickly
Im a masochist, user. That should be obvious.

Within the context of manga it always comes across as a weird cuck fantasy

>Bikes
>expected bikes
>got no bikes

You got Meguru.
The school's bike.
Everyone can use her if they just ask

>the slut that wouldn't date no one
What? So she would date anyone too?

Easy sex, but the 2D sluts are more reasonable.
If you in and become a manslut yourself then it's alright.

meguru is a subversion manga trying to make sluts appear cute
same author that is trying to push tranny as 'cute'
it's a jewish ploy

Fair assesment.

Which Manga is trying to push tranny as cute

This. For some reason they always seem to take it to some comical extreme.

Why would anyone want to fuck or date sluts? That's like willingly wanting HPV and herpes. So fucking what that a virgin isn't experienced at sex and she experiences some pain that she'll get over, you shouldn't even be having constant sex everyday anyways. Takes the meaning out of it and corrupts it into hedonism.

Orgies on a school bus and was a confirmed slut even before that

Attached: 5922ca62d7e4a207f05635abd084ca99.jpg (1599x1600, 148.08K)

>need to make slut seem cute
>make her a completely autistic girl who is groomed by an older man she trusted who then told her to go fuck as many people as possible because he was tired of her
>becomes miserable despite being told this was what would make her happy
>ruins relationship with sister because of all the dudes she brings home
>only finds happiness by being in a monogamous relationship with the only dude desperate enough to stay with her
Don't really see it as a "jewish ploy," or if it is, it's more subtle than 99% of the normal shit we get.

>fucks your boyfriend
>marries the man you love
>makes you work for her wedding
>gets away with everything
>readers love her

Biggest winner in manga,