Girls look cute

>girls look cute
>guys look manly
Why don't we get this anymore outside of a few very specific genres and outliers? Usually the males, especially protagonists, look almost as girly as the females. If there is a manly looking dude he's more likely to be a villain in today's anime, because, like, masculinity is le bad or something.

Attached: Bubblegum Crisis - Ep. 04 - Revenge Road (1988 BluRay - 1080p DUAL Audio).mkv_snapshot_16.37.595.jpg (1440x1080, 585.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/an_0IIRDlc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The modern fujoshits love pretty boy faggot types plus weak nip males can't into manliness.

Just fuck already.
Priss is an insufferable bitch.

Attached: leon_picture_of_nene.jpg (956x720, 68.34K)

Should I watch this? The OP is good.
youtu.be/an_0IIRDlc4

Do you enjoy shounenshit and generic old moeshit while being too pretentious to like generic new moeshit? Then you'll love it.

The last episode of bubblegum crisis is one of the best ones

It is the best one by far, car episode is the worst one, the obari episodes had nice action but were too melodromatic

>t. hasn't watched BGC
It's one of the most iconic anime of all time, a blade runner clone with tons of references to American pop culture plus mecha, cute girls, etc.
Not to mention some of the best animation, best production value, best music, just one of the best looking and sounding anime of all time.

Attached: Bubblegum Crisis - Ep. 04 - Revenge Road (1988 BluRay - 1080p DUAL Audio).mkv_snapshot_24.49.769.jpg (1440x1080, 660.75K)

We live in the age of cute boys and I love it.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Waccha PriMagi! - 02 (1080p) [15CA57C3] (00_11_25.853) 0001.jpg (1920x1080, 339.14K)

Japs couldn't care less about western culture wars. Attractiveness sells, and effeminate men are more appealing to modern japanese who are the target audience. Simple as.

In fact it's the only good one.

Modern anime guys aren't girly enough, really.

Attached: misty.jpg (718x528, 77.33K)

That was the worst one

I prefer the remake's character designs.

Attached: size_difference blonde_hair smug_face.png (704x527, 420.15K)

How's the remake in general? I haven't seen it.

Personally I enjoyed it very much but the animation quality is nowhere near the OVA's and also depends on how much you like the new character designs.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-28-13h17m14s680.png (704x527, 360.99K)

Japs like girly men

>Its one of the most iconic anime of all time
Now let’s not get ahead of yourself user, granted it’s easily one of the best to come out of the decade yes but I wouldn’t say it shares the same pedestal as say works like dragon ball, sailor moon, Astro boy or even now demon slayer when it comes to its iconic status

becaseu ANime is by defeinition jap cartoons for a jap audience, asians men are more akin to women then actual men

I also didnt like the ending because it made me sad.

Attached: priss.png (704x527, 271.01K)

>women are the main cast
>men are either villains or seconday characters

My favorite kind of animes.

Attached: comfy reading.jpg (768x576, 48.26K)