My Hero Academia

discuss

Attached: 1631335755498.jpg (2308x3276, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/kogjvYqQ1g6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ooga booga where da leaks

strawpoll.com/polls/kogjvYqQ1g6

Attached: 1619493642290.jpg (276x256, 20.62K)

I’ve never seen a series burn all it’s goodwill this quickly. It’s really impressive how much and how quickly the author gave up.

I hear it's one of those "hack" nu-mangas.
Thanks, I'll stick to my Shaman King stuff

Attached: 89708296_p1.png (950x1300, 640.67K)

>boku no pico academia

Sexo with Jiro

he should just be an illustrator for other writers, his art is pretty much unrivaled among the current WSJ lineup

His assistant who got axed recently was just as good as him.

there's an alternate universe where we got a SoL jirou manga about her rise to music stardom

Endeavor is a rather realistic terrible father. Not one who actively hates his children or anything, but one who used to be a selfish asshole, a sports father who lived vicariously through his talented golden child, turned a blind eye to his kids’ issues because he didn’t know how to deal with them and neglected the ones who wasn’t going to be his heir because he figured they would do fine without his attention. He didn’t deliberately ruin his family, but it happened because he was an obsessed workaholic and unable to face or deal with the problems at home.

wuhabbun?

>9 months

Attached: Oh God Oh Fuck deluxe (1).png (589x1011, 930.85K)

He never wanted it to be a long run, he even told Oda and Kubo that.

This is Any Forums, it’s probably nothing because this board is filled with people who will ask “what went wrong“ at even the slightest gust of wind.

Okay, but what DID go wrong?

>A leaf falls to the ground
>wHaT kiLleD tHe hYpE!!!1

Nothing went wrong we are at our strongest state
And current volume already sold 800,000 copies

Attached: FGlVq_fX0BAR4tU.jpg (680x510, 75.88K)

>nagant carries MHA

That's a pretty bad reading of a chart.