Name one (1) reason why anyone should take One Piece seriously anymore

Attached: take one piece seriously.png (541x754, 913.98K)

i had sex with your mom

Filtered Edgefaggot
Seethe more

did you really need another thread with the same pic

Attached: day 0.jpg (500x564, 131.47K)

Luffy turned all white like a manga itself. He’s literally a cartoon now. What more do you need?

>taking any anime and manga seriously
You know we watch shows for kids right?

>days
That pic should be changed to "seconds".

It worked before.

I can't even take you seriously
Go read something else edgefaggot, One Piece is not your therapist to deposit your lack of parental affection and self love. It's not our fault you want to kill yourself so badly that you can't have fun.

Because Oda just gave us 10/10 kino

Name one (1) reason why anyone should need to take One Piece seriously

>taking shonen seriously
There's your mistake.

Not him but what does edge has to do with it? Like, is something like pic related not supposed to be serious anymore and was always "edgy"? Or that Robin moment in Enies Lobby? Or when Nami almost got her head smashed by Ulti?

Attached: Ace_Saves_Luffy.png (1237x1302, 1008.79K)

GOda does it again. Aspies having a complete mental breakdown.

Attached: file.png (955x660, 326.66K)

The beauty of One Piece is that it deftly wields comedy and tragedy whenever it suits the context. It's both silly AND serious, but the question is: when? Edgefags want OP to always be serious, regardless of context and timing.

It was shit. I didn't like it.

Attached: 1672387590231.png (593x584, 128.57K)

Your loss.

Attached: 6e8.png (2518x1494, 802.68K)

okay.

you were never supposed to take it seriously

Is this what Shokugeki fans felt when they added the comic book villain chefs with superpowers?

Luffy can just tank Kaido's club swing to the back of the head now? Or he did some shapeshift shit?

Edgelords btfo

Imagine reading this garbage. Oh fucking hell no.

Stop polluting the catalog Pissfag, stay in your containment thread

Also, and an important thing here, One Piece for me, does drama way better than comedy. There's just no competition. The only recent goofy shit that's actually funny is the he laughed skit and this recent chapter was actually interesting rather than funny. Oda knows this, he's just a one trick pony with comedy and his template reaction faces. No other way to wrap this up than getting Luffy on the verge of dying, so a dramatic finish is coming for this arc (and it will be good).