Scanlation Thread

So user, what have you released for April Fool’s?

Attached: photoshop.jpg (2295x1508, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/d9dhp7.epub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I released a lot of sperm

My work's already a joke.

Last time I made a joke MD fucking died and I couldn't even release it.

I’ve been playing Elden Ring instead but idc they should be grateful I even moved my ass

waiting for Zenon on telegram but it keeps ripping yaoi stuff instead

My joke is going to be actually releasing a chapter for once.

no comments no release

nothing

changing the translation in some parts and shuffling/removing pages so the story flows the way I intended

Here it is
litter.catbox.moe/d9dhp7.epub

Thought these only start on Fridays. Anyways, a magazine translation containing trivia on a 40 year old loli. The fool part is it's text only as I have no intention on ever learning how to typeset.

Does anyone know what kind of filtering gets applied to comic walker stuff to make the pages blurrier? I'm wondering if I can train an ESRGAN model to restore the screentones and lines back to what they used to be.

Maybe it's a joke.

Attached: -5923853396018834835_121.jpg (832x1200, 289.51K)

Would it be inaccurate to translate "己の人生を切り売り出来るか!" to something like "Able to dedicate your life to X"

It seems like it's mostly used in a kind of negative way but the context I'm reading it in is a guy just implying that the thing requires 100% effort to understand/master.

Post phrases with backstories.

Attached: How could you give your own brother the spicy water, dominic.png (658x266, 18.7K)

Oops meant to post

Attached: 1624470280140.png (1053x174, 23.71K)

No, it's not unique to April. Bookwalker shuffles the manga available in their subscription each month, including tons of BL, TL and NL. The ripper tends to get overwhelmed by the amount and spams the same content over and over again. Magazines like Zenon, Champion RED, Harem and whatever else happens to be released on the day get skipped.

Attached: dozaemon.png (638x121, 6.56K)

you should break MD again