*singlehandedly destroys your show*

>*singlehandedly destroys your show*

Attached: images (3).jpg (512x599, 18.79K)

What do you mean? I don't see it.

Bosse and Daida contributed as well.

I liked her, big mistake on my part, I didnt realize she would get Shota'd

I'm fine with Miranjo but why did the author decide to make Bojji give up being king and go on an adventure? Makes no sense as he already achieved what he set out to do. Am I supposed to get interested in him doing it all over again except this time he is already the strongest in the world, has plenty of friends, and has gotten over his insecuerities. What is the point?

There's so much good in the show that she couldn't ruin it for me. Also, I was wondering how Apeas knows who Despa is. I know how Bebin knows him but not Apeas.

Attached: 1646954496006.jpg (2333x1482, 376.82K)

*steals his dad's loli*
what a chad

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 784.4K)

Forgiven for atrocities because of sad past
Daida then proceeds to say he wants to marry her
Wtf did I just watch

Based, fuck you dad

He wants to go on adventures and build his own kingdom like Bosse did. I like it. Now we get to see confident, happy, and free Bojji traveling around with Kage. We get to see more of the Ranking of Kings' world, too. He'll probably play a hand in helping to save Desha, too

What are you two talking about? Bosse wanted Daida to take care of her. He gave her to him.

Attached: 1648207950755.jpg (3024x1209, 991.36K)

>He wants to go on adventures and build his own kingdom like Bosse did.
That is the authors justification, but why? Bojjis story was done imo. What is coming is a rehash of what he did before. I'd rather see a weaker, more flawed, character go on a journey than him.

>first week without an episode

fuck here comes the depression.

please come back, i'll swallow any fucking dogshit about miranjo that you want me to, anything to fill the void.

Bojji got to be king and wasn't that happy with it. It's not that unusual to long for something and find out it's not exactly what you thought it would be when you get it. Could be there are too many bad feelings/experiences there so he wants to start his own kingdom elsewhere after going on some adventures. Of course those are just my own thoughts I can't read the untranslated chapters that come after the anime but none of it seems like anything that's happened before in the story.

Apeas seems very knowledgeable. He knew the stories about what happens to kings that reach top ranking.

Attached: 1646966513014.jpg (4093x2894, 1.62M)

It's weird that the season ended in episode 23, 24 is usually the standard

That actually becoming real was the funniest thing to happen this year so far.

Attached: 1646959136215.jpg (1954x2372, 1.01M)

She hasn't shown up in the manga so far, thank goodness. Too bad the manga isn't further along so they could get started on season 2. The wait will be painful and they still haven't released a physical English version of the manga for me to buy.

>*singlehandedly destroys your show*
More like she zero-handily destroyed the show.

Attached: I can here to laugh at you.jpg (225x225, 6.52K)

AAaaUuu

Attached: 1648152670812.png (76x139, 20.61K)