Why have One Piece's sales declined so much?

Why have One Piece's sales declined so much?

Attached: wan piss sales.png (658x962, 860.3K)

It's too long. Nobody has space for that many volumes of the same manga.

The jaw unhinge is my favorite part of one piece. Never fails to get a laugh from me.

Toon powerup will decrease the sales even further, i'm waiting for the backlash. Like that meme, japanese fans are not happy.

Damn I'm out of the loop. I only know AoT and Hero Academia out of those and both of those suck shit. Are the rest any good?

30 mil is Jujutsu kaisen, and it's shit.
29 mil is kimetsu no yaiba, and it's decent
24 mil is tokyo revengers, and it's total shit

It has always been stupid. Imagine starting to read One piece in 1999 at 10 and now being 32 and this shit still has not ended. That has to be a manchild syndrome clarified.

After 10 thousand chapters and 50 years of publishing, it had to drop at some point.

wan piss copied naruto chosen one asspull

Attached: apologize.png (660x965, 302.81K)

no end in sight,
characters that die don't

Because the manga is shitting itself, not even japs enjoy it anymore.

JJK is a great fight autism manga
KnY is the most soulful shonen since the 90s
TR is a time travel story, those are always popular

They haven't.

its become piss

oda doesn't want to grow up.
he said he's always thinking about "what his 15 year old self would like about shonen manga" when he's writing one piece, little did he know that current teenagers prefer more "cooler" and "mature" stuff unlike teenagers in his era.

Sign of the times. Nobody has the time or attention span to keep track of long runners anymore. There is no point of keeping a series afloat if it has no more new viewers other than the ones it already have and One Piece has overstayed its welcome.

Long-time fans are fatigued and have lost interest in the series while it's failing to attract new fans since they're unwilling to commit to reading such a ridiculously long series. One Piece has long since peaked in popularity. Sure, it may see a bump in sales when it finally ends, but it will never see such a meteoric rise in popularity as it did before back in its heyday.

Meanwhile, Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen rose rapidly in popularity thanks not only to their high quality anime production, but thanks to their evenly paced storytelling that didn't overstay its welcome and ended on a high note without forcing a continued story.

The decline of One Piece and the meteoric rise of KnY and JJK shows the dawn of a new age in Jump. The days of Jump publishing decades-long running manga with ongoing low effort anime adaptations with tons of filler arcs is over. Instead, more focus will be placed on constantly fluctuating publications of manga with more even and less stretched out pacing, running in Jump for 1-5 years, accompanied by high quality anime productions with split seasons and no filler arcs.

KnY and JJK's success is the paradigm shift that Jump needed.

Attached: CHADruto and his Successors.png (2100x2100, 2.25M)

And a sign of what the people wanted. I see Kimetsu's popularity as a direct reaction against monstrosities like wan piss and new attempts at this formula like mha.

Anime quality
Yes, thats the reason

Demon slayer is shit

All 3 better than wan puss tho

It's aimed at children and teenagers, but it's also 3 billion chapters long and still ongoing so those children and teenagers are starting to outgrow it.

I’m so glad one of the most popular memes making fun of Wanpiss is made out of a major character death, KEK.
I mean, look at Luffy’s dumb fucking face. It’s like Oda didn’t take this seriously while drawing it either.

>fujotsu scheißen 31mil copies sold
Normalfaggots were a mistake.

tranny x tranny is worse than all of them.