THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ONE PIECE

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ONE PIECE
ITS A TOM AND JERRY-TIER SLAPSTICK COMIC NOW

Attached: one piece serious fight.png (998x849, 856.93K)

>now

One piece has always had influence of slap stick vintage cartoons. But it just doesn’t fit to be this blatant about it given the world of one piece was already slapsticky but at the same time more grounded than this.

This would work as the mc of a different manga where the world is more grounded and it draws a huge contrast with how ridiculous he is. But here everything was already ridiculous to an extant, and frankly had become more ridiculous than how the manga was at the start.

This manga has just lost its way. It’s all about endless literal who side characters and super move power ups now. It should have ended years ago.

Have you never read one piece before?

>Tom and Jerry
That would've been good

I assume everything after Alabasta arc to be one hell of a comatose fever dream.

No, he's just a Any Forumsedditor who wants to be on the bandwagon.

HE CAN FLY

>ITS A TOM AND JERRY-TIER SLAPSTICK COMIC NOW
I know, it's fucking based.

I think his jumping and speed feats are higher than Popeye and Scrooge McDuck after this chapter.

Edgesisters... it's over...

Who the fuck do you think it's made for?

Attached: 1648425677001.png (1037x852, 91.16K)

this

thee same people who liked the manga once it reached alabasta?
Considering Marineford and water 7 are the most well liked arcs of the series I feel like most would agree

What kind of dogshit asspull retcon writing decision would it take for One Piece fans to admit it's no longer as good as it used to be? I imagine a scenario where OP gets the SnK treatment and it ends prematurely, assassinates every character, we never learn what the one piece is, but all the OP fans say it's "pure kino" because Oda can do no wrong and Oda planned everything from chapter 1.

Attached: 4.png (2200x1613, 1.54M)

Are there only tertiaries left in OP's threads now? Those threads reeks of tertiaries who only buy the video games and funkos.

>tfw One Piece treasure is just VHS tapes of Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes show

Are you an idiot? This is exactly the amount of contrast the world has always had with Luffy. This shitposting take about Devil fruits suddenly being more grounded than what they actually are is retarded.
Cope more shitstain and make a better pasta. One that atleast appears to come from someone that actually read the manga.

most of them are actually just trolls looking for (you)s and i must say they are quite successful because i want to gut every one of those faggots alive.

still not giving them any (you)s tho.

Well since none of the thigs youbpointed out as something that could break the manga has happened, we can’t know how the fans would react if that were the case.

this is such weak exposition. Why would the gorosei even say that in character?

SOUL

No, there's definitely a trend specifically with One Piece fans to say that Oda planned everything from the beginning and One Piece is "still good" aka just as good as it ever was. My first interaction with a OP fan was me saying that Haki was dumb and then getting lectured incessantly because it was planned from chapter 1 and I didn't trust Oda's genius and I'm just a hater.

Attached: 1641471674488.jpg (1448x2048, 702.23K)

>in character
they have no character other than shonen old men

> ITS A TOM AND JERRY-TIER SLAPSTICK COMIC NOW
Now? It always has been.

were was this during marineford?

I didn't like it

Attached: mhm.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

there could be better ways for you to spend your time