What the fuck is his endgame?

Attached: apoo.png (640x512, 133.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/users/19844835/artworks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Edgefags btfo.
Also Yamato is joining, cope.

Sell pictures of the Sun God Nika to Big News Morgan

form a band with brooke n play binks sake to open the laugh tale island door that leads to roger grave where luffy place straw hat wins

>KEEP. MY. NAKAMAS'. NAMES. OUTTA YOUR FUCKIN'. MOUTH!

Attached: 1648539920586.png (992x735, 407.91K)

Don't care about strawfags, this is a Scratchchad thread

Blackbeard's 10th titanic captain and Brook's fight

Survive and take a piss while having a fun adventure. The raid hasn’t been so hot for him.

Chibi dango sex

Why can't Hackda just end Wano? Even Onigashima is like 70 fucking chapters long. Is this his revenge on fans for not loving Oden?

Is luffy turning white something opposite to haki or what? I don't think it's just his nigga transformation

Oda is the biggest SaNafag

Attached: YfVTTfD.jpg (1221x574, 411K)

So the whole chapter is Nika roflstomping Kaido?

She's in

Attached: kishishishi.gif (540x304, 943.16K)

I want Wano to end just so we can get another cool BB interlude chapter.

Attached: 1617869912025.jpg (1280x720, 51.68K)

>Edgefags btfo.
yes
>Also Yamato is joining, cope.
pls no

Eneru vs Carrot soon~

Attached: carrot3.gif (540x303, 1.48M)

You thought that he'd just go from Wano last chapter to something else this chapter?

Yamato is shit and won't join

reminder one piece would've ended if luffy had anything but the rubber fruit when carrot pinned, mounted and tried to bite his throat open

But there’s nothing SaNa on the panel? It’s just Sanji simping and Nami looking at whoever Luffy’s looking at.

No?

Yamato will never be a man and we never join the crew

Final crew member will be Buggy after he loses his crew and Blackbeard kills Shanks. The only character to serve to Pirate Kings.

Then why are you crying about him not doing so? Wano will end when it will end.

As someone who liked long ring long land, thriller bark, punk hazard and movie 7 best, Wano just feels like it's our turn again.

Why is Zoro outside the boat?

Yamato is amazing and will join.

>Yamato will never be a man
Are people still saying she's a man?

I would die for yamato

I said nothing remotely close to that. Please read the post again

A BRAWL IS SURELY BREWING

NOW GO

Attached: gomuhead.png (824x359, 413.14K)

He got lost and fell asleep.

>WHY DOESN'T ODA JUST END WANO
You said that.

I don't know why you're saying this as if the end of act 2 and act 3 hasn't been the best parts of the arc

Yes? Where's the part where I said I thought he was going to end the arc this chapter?

Keep this 3DPD reference shit out of Any Forums

Attached: no.jpg (1750x1075, 240.32K)

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. This is fun, and it's incredibly different. But it's massively fucking retarded and drags me out of the whole thing because it feels so different to what the stakes/atmosphere should feel like. But I guess that's not always a bad thing?

In the top 4 characters that wont join

If you didn't want that, what are you asking for? Wano will end when it will end. Wanting it to "just end" implies you want it to be over now regardless of how much sense that makes.
Sit down, be humble.

this sounds good but it's only possible if blackbeard has not yet got the 10th member.

Wow this thread is so slow, people really got filtered

YKK

Attached: 1605772236655.jpg (2480x3507, 3.23M)

>yamatofags in shambles
>tamacoin soaring
10K IN 8 HOURS AHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1645031666742.gif (429x429, 2.1M)

This is not "fun" at all, just stupid. If I want to read something funny I would read Gintama.

Wrong, Apoo is already the 10th, he was a double agent all this time and the reasom why Blackbeard knows what is happening on Wano

Luffy could have gotten these exact same powers just by having the regular Gomu Gomu we knew and loved awaken.

There was zero need for this massive retcon and making his fruit the most thought after fruit in the entire world.

I really like the cover.

Attached: 1648730568025.jpg (1284x1713, 543.53K)

GODA I LOVE SO MUCH!
LOONEY TUNES!?
ON MY MANGA!?
HOLY HECK!!!!!!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE AMERICAN CARTOONS!!
SO FUNNY AND WACKY XD
LOVE YOU GODA!!!!

Why are you making headcanons out of my post? Take your meds

Attached: 1648382629443.jpg (797x895, 79.95K)

it was fun, you're just humorless

She was not even important enough for Luffy to remember her. And she was right there...

That’s just your taste mate.

But act 1 was the best part of Wano

It looks different, somehow

She got her own double spread where Luffy thanks her

It wasn't fun, you have a grounded sense of humor.

There better be a giant fucking payoff for using this form. I want Luffy to be powerless for at least a day after this. And he is never allowed to get used to it either. Him spamming a fruit power that can easily tank Yonko attacks would be too much of a power cliff after the insane hype the Yonko got.

if true we get a cool reveal

Oh damn.
I just realized that they are all pretty much the same arc..
Well movie 7 not so much, but still kinda fucked up that Oda just changed the names and powers and I didn't even realize

Language has meaning. If you didn't want it to just end no matter what, you wouldn't ask for that. It will end when it will end. Deal with it.

I don't mind the goofiness and how Oda is depicting the power up, my issue is that this chapter felt completely unnecessary. It didn't add anything besides Luffy getting beaten down/getting up once again and some inconsequential goofy shit. Think we got the message last chapter. No, I don't want Luffy to just overwhelm Kaido in a single chapter and be done with it - although the whole thing has been dragging for a while - but for the love of God, let us get closer to the conclusion.

Onepissfags really laugh at "funny faces" like retards?

pixiv.net/en/users/19844835/artworks

You need to go back

You don't? What do you get joy out of in life, user?

It’s not the most sought after fruit. It’s literally only relevant to the secret top of the secret top of the world. The gomu gomu also having stamina regeneration would be a little too much for the gomu gomu imo. This makes way more sense, specially since fruits have remained a mystery for so long.

>Strawhats in a party
>Ballons covering a name small enough that starts with T. (First ballon above jinbe and the other behind luffy.
>ANIMALS
What did Oda mean by that?
(FUCKING NOTHING IF HE WANTED TO HINT TAMA HE WOULD DRAW HER LIKE HE DID BEFORE. RETARDS CLAIMING THAT ODA'S HINTS ARE LIKE THAT NEVER READ ONE PIECE)

why do tourists want us to hate these chapters so much?

Luffy was recalling the characters that betted on him and needed saving, Luffy actually relies on Yamato

Is the Nika so dangerous because it laughs in the face of super serious government bullshit and basically no sells their dark edgy shit?

>this kills yonkokeks

Attached: main-qimg-0bbd6bb28c1742abe4ecd2c124d63f81-pjlq.jpg (604x734, 193.56K)

>zero need
user it's just a narrative tool to tie things together, nothing else.

luffy's next enemy is bb who can block the fruit's power and then maybe im, no need to nerf him much

new dream piece from one piece magazine 14

Attached: FPLN5TeXIAYTwB8.jpg (713x1024, 186.7K)

Can we please talk about the massive implications for the story if Shanks knew the true nature of the rubber fruit?
What made the gesture of Shanks giving him his hat so powerful was that Luffy was just a kid who just got a shitty power that seemed to hinder him more than help him. Yet, despite all of that, Shanks saw greatness in the boy and put that much faith in him.
However, if Shanks knew that this kid just ate the super special JoyBoy Sungod Nika fruit, then him putting faith in the kid becomes trivial. He would have faith in ANYbody eating that fruit.
If a young Wapol ate that fruit, Shanks would have given Wapol his hat.

Attached: gi01j1nbx6f41[1].jpg (728x612, 80.25K)

Cute

>didn't even fight brook

absolutely wasted

Attached: Untitled.jpg (761x640, 232.21K)

>The power to restrict DF VS the power to remove limits
I don't even know anymore, nothing matters, just go with it

>muh funny face
>muh retard powers
Nice that we're back at the very start with the complains.

>and Nami looking at whoever Luffy’s looking at

what a cope

Attached: 1648729703471.jpg (600x208, 69.33K)

>If you didn't want it to just end no matter what, you wouldn't ask for that
But I didn't

So who has actual rubber paramecia fruit then?

Not necessarily. He knew of Luffy's ambitions before he ate the fruit and liked him anyway. If the theory that he was hunting for Roger's son to give it to is true, then him betting on Luffy means so much more.

Where Yamato claims that she can understand his feelings and that he wants her to fuck off?