Killing bites

>killed her grandfather
>fucked her in front of her grandfather's corpse
>forced her to be your sex slave
>get this eventually
How did he do it Any Forums?

Attached: 53054a45-8163-4160-921a-e31ac0a1a293.jpg (1440x2048, 414.22K)

By being the King of the Beasts. It's good to be the King. That's Killing Bites.

(You didn't talk about the part where, over in the rabbit's spinoff series, he's getting continuous hand and blow jobs from a bevy of anthropomorph beauties as part of a sex contest. It's GOOD to be the King.)

Women love chads, simple as.

The question is, would you want to be him? He can cum 30 times a day but barely lasts a minute for each.

i bet she drains him dry every day

Attached: youko.jpg (1440x2048, 1.14M)

Literally every woman would react the same. We have written records as old as time of this exact same thing happening.

If you rape a woman enough times she'll start loving you
It's true

He is a jobber though

wait, theres blokes in this? I was under the assumption it was just muscular girls with fur having lesbo sex

Animal DNA is one hell of a drug

Works for Rance.

Because this is Killing Bites

good bod
very curvaceous
my penis enjoys this drawing

Med chad and Med Stacy, one of the best couples.

But she escaped from him though.

Peak female form

Feel like the author self-insert into Leo

Attached: 12c0d917-3e51-46cd-8aa7-d8a076b78b93.png (2880x2048, 2.63M)

chapter 86 of killing bities was soemthing. Now up to 96 chapters.

Stockholm syndrome

Hot

Genuinely disgusting to see so many incels here fetishizing this, you're all sexless virgins.

This is so pathetic

Barbed lion dick.

>Genuinely disgusting to see so many incels here fetishizing this, you're all sexless virgins.
I think it's more "the HECK?" Murata Shinya does some weird stuff, which includes the romantic relationships between his characters and an amazing amount of animal and insect lore. But what's going on between Youko and Leo is so out there no one is sure what to make of it. It's not so much jumping the shark, as the shark jumping you.