Rent a girlfriend but superior

>Rent a girlfriend but superior

Attached: A78391AA-0E5C-4F64-B2D2-32137D1B15BA.png (1280x720, 398.96K)

>NGE but superior

Attached: FHmon2sUUAMNdi3.jpg (1280x720, 170.07K)

They're nothing alike

>hot chick fell in love with incel loser

So it's still shit?

Isn't the whole joke that she's actually the loser, though?

A little too broad of a generalization for anime you know.

>beautiful
>popular
>confident
>good personality
>"haha she has a somewhat weird hobby but not really especially nowadays, what a loser!"

Every romcom ever.

Nothing alike

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you arrogant junior?

I'll have you know I reached the top of the ranking on the Heaven List, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on inheritances, and I have over 300 confirmed Daos. I am trained in inner strength and I'm the top Daoist in the entire Jianghu Region. You are nothing to me but just another weakling. I will wipe you the fuck out with a fate worse than death, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over voice transmission? Think again, junior. As we speak I am contacting my secret organization of experts and your soul imprint is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your nine generations. You're fucking dead, junior. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven billion ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of magic items and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will rain fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, junior.

yeah,most of all anime ever. Dumbass idiot

which seasonal romcom with waifu will replace this current seasonal romcom with waifu for spring season 2022?

Attached: 1647457405139[1].png (374x1244, 968.45K)

What? They are totally different. The only thing they have in similar is that they're both romcom series.
How is Gojo an incel?

Shikimori

>gojou
>incel
now kys

Attached: 1527529123552.jpg (480x480, 17.89K)

And wakana is just antisocial, but the guy is already very good in a profitable career at the age of 15

His career isn't profitable tho.

He's not even antosocial. He's just an introverted dude with niche hobby.

Not the shoujo ones. Those are:
>gigachad(s) fell in love with basic bitch

Rent-a-Boyfriend (for making costumes)