Desert Punk

Any Punkers? How does Any Forums feel about Desert Punk?

Attached: Desert bro.jpg (640x960, 187.25K)

I prefer cyber punk

It was great, one of my favorites that i wish i could fit on a 3x3. I should read the manga eventually.

What the fuck does it mean to fit something on 3x3?

A 3x3 thread is a thread where you post a 3 by 3 image collage of your favorite animes. A 3x3 is the collage. i wish i could showcase my love for it easier. Barring straight reccommending it to people

its a gay sex thing

Desert punk is one of the worst comedies I've ever seen. It's a bunch of overblown, loud, flashy spectacle with a sense of humor that ranges from downright nasty to just unfunny, poorly done action sequences and nothing passable in terms of either story or characters. It's tripe that tries to appeal on the grounds of being flashy and exaggerated. My final rating for it is a well deserved 1/10.

Ocean punk aesthetic is more to my preference

Attached: Gargantia.jpg (1500x2149, 658.2K)

Picked up

fun, funny show

Watch trigun instead.

I enjoyed the first half. Speed read through the second as it just became too dull. Didn't like the tone shift at all. Guy can't do serious war/political stuff for shit. Kosuna being the focus was the only positive. As I kept reading I no longer care about the Kosuna vs Sunabouzu showdown, I just wanted it to end.

You people that just watch the anime but haven't read the manga are mentally-challenged. One of the worst anime adaptation I've seen

fun, whacky, diverse. the perverted stuff was so over the top, they did a good job at making sunabouzo out as the biggest scumbag douche in the land
vash and sunabouzo are the perfect paradox, imagine them working together
nah the anime was still decent, manga was great and had more identity but once it got bad it really went to shit. that kosuna op in the tunnels was how long... it was better finished at where the anime ended

Attached: eyes only.png (850x1200, 194.65K)

>Volume 22 chapters 130-139 [END], translated
Fucking when

Pretty fun, like the fact Asagiri was arguably just as a big asshole and perv as the MC.

Attached: Junko.gif (400x300, 803.34K)

My experience exactly, worked as a gun fetish gag manga with some serious themes. Top tier design work though, I should try and get some of the tankubons.

Anime only here. The ending twist was good but unfulfilling because it felt like it was leading into another season that never came. Still, fun show.

Attached: 1626914137926.png (638x477, 576.44K)

Generic moeshit is not an aesthetic.

It was alright

Shame it's so rare.