How do you feel about rape scenes becoming less common as anime becomes more westernized?

How do you feel about rape scenes becoming less common as anime becomes more westernized?

Attached: SAOII09.jpg (1280x720, 59.46K)

When have they ever been common? Also west loves rape scenes

Feels like we've had more lately

Are you stupid? Rape has been a thing in anime and manga for ages.

He's literally me

There should be more successful rape scenes; scenes where the guy busts a nut into a woman and what have you.

>Also west loves rape scenes
I don't see this at all. Western influencers are constantly whining about stuff like this.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 18.2K)

I was wondering why would you waste your time looking this kind of crap but then I realized you might be OP wasting his time with threads like this

>I was wondering why would you waste your time
Where do you think we are? It took like 3 seconds to find that by the way.

rape scenes are as common as they've ever been though

Attached: Rape Art Online.webm (800x450, 1.71M)

>Western influencers
>having any influence on what makes it into anime/manga

Attached: 1633343930540.jpg (640x480, 33.21K)

>its a stealth shill thread
die

I prefer Tesco over Asada

Presumably because you knew exactly where to find it. Which means you should probably fuck off back there.

The girls are enjoying it so what's the problem

I dunno, for now I'll blame some minority for it.

Attached: 20200829_030819.png (519x615, 281.22K)

Who are you quoting? We were talking about whether the west liked rape or not, not whether they control what makes it into anime/manga. That being said it's a bit naïve to think they have no influence, millions of people (a sizeable chunk of the market) are influenced by these people.

The OP, who blames westernization for less rape scenes.

I should fuck off back to google search?

if you were quoting the OP, maybe you should have responded to him and not me

China is literally billions of people who are way closer to Japan definitely financially and at least geographically.
The "West" isn't even a country, it's 20+ states with different cultures. Even if some retarded American Youtuber makes a view-baiting video, I don't think this is his genuine opinion nor do Japanese anime companies listen to that otaku-parasyte drivel or even take it into consideration.
Let's call Japan, Afghanistan, Australia and Vitenam "the East" by that logic.